Nike Zoom Soldier III - CTK, SVSM & Think Pink pg59

imo those dunkmans are
pimp.gif
, anyone know what lebrons are left at HOH inNY?? any svsms or ctks left over there?

Any Body need the Dunkman lebrons ZS3 PM me Mods I am not making a sale I'm just trying to help out I will be at HOHNY today might pick them up for my self

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

Originally Posted by bib10

Nike Zoom Soldier III(POP) X · new
black/white-varsity red
358559 101

200932644998362.jpg

200932644998363.jpg

source: Dunk.com.cn
eek.gif

Didnt like the other colorways but seeing this pretty much much confirms that I will be copping my first pair of Soldier
My reaction when I just saw these! Where can I copp these? I smell classic all over these!

Originally Posted by jblock4

Zoom Soldier III is imo best lookin soldier to date....

co-sign, ive never bought a solider yet but the solider 3 in general is just
pimp.gif

do the dunkman solider 3s have the dunkman logo on the strap or the L23 logo on the strap?? Ive seen pics with both logos on the strap

The shoes take a massive dump on the VIs performance wise. Lighter, comfier and with far more support and much better lockdown. And cheaper too

Went down to ntsf after work to just look around and low and behold, they had the Dunkman soldier 3's. I had to scoop them up along with the matching tee.
141m7wj.jpg

2hyfd53.jpg

Originally Posted by bib10

Nike Zoom Soldier III(POP) X · new
black/white-varsity red
358559 101

200932644998363.jpg

200932644998366.jpg

source: Dunk.com.cn

Whats the date on these? and are they GR? I need these in my life haha

for thgose copping the dunkmans on retail get them from cavs team shop... my order came to 167 shipped with the two matching tees.... $11 for shipping

no tax so its a plus

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

Originally Posted by you big dummy

saw this on kenlu.net

20090408dsc2288.jpg

20090408dsc2290.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

More pics of the black white and blue soldiers
Yeah... Aquas are my fav so far!!! Much better than the Playoff one if you ask me.

i'm going to need the dunkman soldiers for hoopin' purposes.

those concord-y joints seem interesting too, normally i hate clear soles but i prefer blue over the solid red bottom on the other joints.

and that pic reminded me i should pick up my chalks before it's too late.

Back
Top Bottom