Nike Zoom Soldier III - CTK, SVSM & Think Pink pg59

Man, Dunkman is everywhere ... weren't previous releases more ... well ... "scarce"?

Either way ... COPPED.
glasses.gif

man L23 has the most colorways in each model
even jordan didnt have two completely diferent shoes for the same season
bron is the man

since its been put out there

looking for sz 11 in the dunkmans - can anyone help

Looks like the dunkman soldier 3's flew off the shelves.
pimp.gif
Glad i gotmy size from cavs team shop today. That tee is fire as well. Already pulled from ndc and minimal sizes left on cavs.com. None on ebay either, suprised. Knowingnike they will redrop in a week or two though

^^^ I really hope your right and these are restocked, I couldnt decide wether to buy these or wait and before I knew it these were soldout on the cavs teamshop
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

200932644998363.jpg

these are aiight, but they look like the low cost version of another shoe. lookin like they should cost about 80 dollars
Try them on a basketball court. I guarantee you won't call them "cheap" or a "cost variation" anymore
pimp.gif

They are deadly!

Plus they are...
lebrons-soldier-3-bred-ounce.jpg

i've been playing in lows for a while
but i think i'll have to pull the trigger on these

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Greg... how responsive are they?
Better than two previous editions that's for sure. In the first two Zoom Air needed some breaking time, but this time you can tell what'sinside just by trying them on.
It's not full length, but the feeling is really nice. My alltime fav and benchmark at the same time is 20-5-5's setup. In this case although being onlyfront + back it's a great balance between responsiveness and that soft deep cushioning. Just becasue the shoes are so light the overall responsivness seemsto be juicier
happy.gif

Hold on.. are these Rear or Forefoot Zoom?
"Zoom Air unit in the heal and forefoot"

Like I said front+back... standard for the LeBron line
wink.gif
especially Soldiers

Hmmm.. I thought I read that...

I may see what they feel like for Basketball use.. but I dont need the Dunkmans for that..

A pair from Swoosh will suffice.

Hmmm.. I thought I read that...

I may see what they feel like for Basketball use.. but I dont need the Dunkmans for that..

A pair from Swoosh will suffice.
It surely will.
Let me know once you do that, cause if I remember correctly you have a similar taste (performance-wise)... strictly Zoom Air... f.e. we Zoom BB, ZLV.

Just checked.. them sukkas are either Sold out or only in kids sizes on NDC.. aint that a Beech!!!

do these remind anyone of the lebron 3s with the addition of two straps? wonder if it performs like the 3s?

the gr colorway will def be copped once it goes on sale, anyone know how limited the pop ones are going to be?

Guys as i've said before these are actually really good - 2nd pair copped as these have become my work shoe of choice after i killed my Kobe IVs in under amonth.

10 days in and they are still great cushioning is holding up lockdown is still good and minimal creasing. I have got a couple of nasty scratches on the patentbut to be honest that was to be expected

Am now on the lookout for a pair of Dunkmans - if anyone can help out with a 9.5 that would be greatly appreciated!

PS Rock if you struggling / want them early (@!@) PM me

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Just checked.. them sukkas are either Sold out or only in kids sizes on NDC.. aint that a Beech!!!
You know they haven't been released yet, right?

Check NLB from time to time
wink.gif
... f.e.
http://nikelebron.net/releases/
4/17 is the premiere for the first GR.

Man.. Since leaving the Beav.. I havent paid much attention to the release dates.. but the kids sizes are available now on Swoosh.

My alltime fav and benchmark at the same time is 20-5-5's setu
yep, me too. the first shoes i ever had with zoom were the silver Gary Paytons, Foamposites, and the 20-5-5

all those had bouncy megasoft zoom. ever since i had those 20-5-5-'s i expected ALL zoom to feel like that. boy was i shocked that all zoom feels different

Back
Top Bottom