Nike Zoom Soldier III - CTK, SVSM & Think Pink pg59

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Yeah there's pretty much no reason to pay full price for the Lebron III Soldiers now. With them team banking them they'll be deeply discounted at Nike Outlets,Ross and Nordstrom Rack in full force within 9 months.
If only I could force myself to wait 9 months, haha
laugh.gif

I wear a size 10 in the VI. Do you guys think I should stick with size 10 in the Soldier III? I heard they fit small.

Originally Posted by iBall

I wear a size 10 in the VI. Do you guys think I should stick with size 10 in the Soldier III? I heard they fit small.
Get the 10. I wear the same size in both ZL6 and ZS3. They do break in nicely
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

nike should go all out with these... mvp version... finals version... all the schools...
they are coming with the TB colors...thats probably as close as you will get.

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Yeah there's pretty much no reason to pay full price for the Lebron III Soldiers now. With them team banking them they'll be deeply discounted at Nike Outlets,Ross and Nordstrom Rack in full force within 9 months.
If only I could force myself to wait 9 months, haha
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah I know but some of the colorways like orange,purple,crimson,redand one shade of blue have outlets,Ross and NR written all over them.

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by iBall

Get the 10. I wear the same size in both ZL6 and ZS3. They do break in nicely
smile.gif
QFT

Anyone hoop in these yet and can give any details on how they are? Thinkin of swoopin up a pair to play in for the summer.

Originally Posted by specialk619

Anyone hoop in these yet and can give any details on how they are? Thinkin of swoopin up a pair to play in for the summer.

They are really sweat once they break in, light comfortable good support good all rounder IMO, Ive played about 40 hours in em now and they are still holdingup well.

July 1[sup]st[/sup] they'll be like the aqua man summer hit ! Are they going to be out in patent or leather toebox?

Back
Top Bottom