Nike Zoom Soldier III - CTK, SVSM & Think Pink pg59

Originally Posted by RockDeep

As poo poo as I think these joints are... my son has been irritating the crap outta me for a pair of these.

The Gift and the Curse I tell ya.

Size 11 anyone? Prolly not.. I wont be hurt though...lol

B1acMan thanks sir.. good lookin out on those Pops...
wink.gif

oh dang i dind't even recognize mo will in them.
i'm surprised that Varejao isn't on them yet

Why do people keep saying Lebron's shoes look or scared that they are heavy??? That is the first thing people say when a new Lebron shoe comes out. Peopleare still thinking the VI's are heavy even though people have been saying that they are hella light for several months now. And the solider 3's areeven lighter than thoses. They havent been heavy since the IVs.

Bron continues to put on clinics in winning. and yet Dirk diggler gets screwed lol. oh well looks like bron is running into kobe or melo. the nba should befairly happy.

i'm pretty anxious to get myself a pair after trying them out. i'd like to get the GR cw they wore last night but doesn't white patent startyellowing after a while?

I think these are the best looking ones... but they do look heavy with those big straps..

Originally Posted by SonLA

I think these are the best looking ones... but they do look heavy with those big straps..

judge for your self.....

nike-zoom-soldier-3-gr-black-white-red-9-04.jpg

lighter than the hyerdunks....

lol... thanks for presenting the comparison. I was just making my own not too long ago. The VI's r 1 oz more than the hyperdunks and 1 oz less than thehuarache 09s and flightclubs.

^ thanks, dneou. i never thought white patent would yellow until i saw my both my friends' white/carolina blue bb1s yellow.

yeah i totally understand
i'm surprised my bb1s haven't yellowed yet
but for the s3s, the patent is real soft
its like grainy patent rather than full layerd patent leather

lebron, delonte and mo each are wearin them in game 4.....dont no if anyone on the bench is to.

Wow, Delonte West is wearing them now. I think it's cool that LeBron is copying Kobe, by having his teammates wear his kicks.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by retrorod45

KingJay718 wrote:
Wow, Delonte West is wearing them now. I think it's cool that LeBron is copying Kobe who copied MJ, by having his teammates wear his kicks.
laugh.gif
fixed.

I think lebron's teammates chose to wear them........ they are pretty good shoes.

Back
Top Bottom