Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

One of my co-workers was wearing a pair of white elites today. Ankle collar and all.

DSC_2235_rectangle_1600.jpg

not a great looking shoe in person when being worn casually

Last edited:
which colorway?

Bright crimson

I just tried on my Bright Crimson... I got the same size as my pegasus 33 and my other nike runners... they fit very loose. I think I'm going to have to size half down to my flyknit racer size.

7DB8A58F-DF95-4555-9F67-EEADE1B9A218.png
91359EAF-BFC1-4E5B-9F93-69644CCB4A99.png
CB1BE7C7-7EEF-45F3-8D33-96D6A222DE15.png

Guys is there truth to this?

These just look like a GR and not something Virgil abloh would do, not fare enough out there, but then again these could be unfinished samples...

It wasn’t released to the masses. Only the athletes got to wear it...
I'm not sure if thats 100% true....I was invited to purchase 1 of the 100 pairs at Nike Running store NYC and I believe they released online as well...besides that...and please correct me if im wrong...the 4% is the closest version to the elite so why wouldn't that be the shoe of the year if your saying how it releases makes a difference....

Both those shoes were released in limited quantities again not for the masses the elite more so than the 4%. The Zoom fly was is available to everybody the standard and SP so more people got to buy the shoe by a large margin. A shoe can’t really have a big impact if it’s only available to a few. It’s Sneaker news list btw.

i want to see a release first or at least tech info :lol:

aren't there hypebeasts in Japan ro Taiwan to provide info or at least more pics?

in this day and age I didn't think it'll be this difficult to get info

might be the last pair on the hash wall since it's an 8.5?

they've had those pairs for sale at $120 the past few weeks at the outlets, add in a extra % promotion and being at the right place/right time, it's possible

i want to see a release first or at least tech info :lol:

aren't there hypebeasts in Japan ro Taiwan to provide info or at least more pics?

in this day and age I didn't think it'll be this difficult to get info

25626310_1936350813297235_218086350657373039_o.jpg

Secret release on last Friday at Juice Taipei, they didn't post any release information until Saturday, I guess they are already out of stock on last weekend.

Not sure if this is limited, but Juice Taipei is one of the two stores that will stock the Nike Zoom Fly SP in Taiwan
Retail: 5600 NTD (185 USD)
I don't think they have the ZoomX, maybe the same tech like on the zoom fly sp.
They're extremely lightweight, look forward to seeing more colorways.

Last edited:
might be the last pair on the hash wall since it's an 8.5?

they've had those pairs for sale at $120 the past few weeks at the outlets, add in a extra % promotion and being at the right place/right time, it's possible
In the tristate ....Jersey Gardens, Woodbury, and Riverhead should all have them for $99 inline...they will be transfersed to hash after the holiday so figure first weekend in January...I believe MVP is the that week so don't expect additional Hash discount...

But second week in January these should be had for sub $65

25626310_1936350813297235_218086350657373039_o.jpg

Secret release on last Friday at Juice Taipei, they didn't post any release information until Saturday, I guess they are already out of stock on last weekend.

Not sure if this is limited, but Juice Taipei is one of the two stores that will stock the Nike Zoom Fly SP in Taiwan
Retail: 5600 NTD (185 USD)
I don't think they have the ZoomX, maybe the same tech like on the zoom fly sp.
They're extremely lightweight, look forward to seeing more colorways.

They use React foam

red vaporstreet is suppose to come out this weekend?

digging this colorway, always been a fan when there are hints of light blue/carolina blue, this colorway would be extra awesome with a black upper
20171227093640_original.jpg

red vaporstreet is suppose to come out this weekend?

digging this colorway, always been a fan when there are hints of light blue/carolina blue, this colorway would be extra awesome with a black upper
20171227093640_original.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171227-120700.png
    Screenshot_20171227-120700.png
    967.7 KB · Views: 46
Where’s @illustrayt at?

Wonder if you ever followed through with the hybrid of the FKR upper and ZF sole?

Interested to see it. If what I read is true about the Ice Blue ZF’s @ one of those outlets local to me, I’d like to give this a try.

Back
Top Bottom