Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Bright crimson

I just tried on my Bright Crimson... I got the same size as my pegasus 33 and my other nike runners... they fit very loose. I think I'm going to have to size half down to my flyknit racer size.
I also had to size down a half size, then they are perfect.

DE4875F8-4A83-4794-A6AA-8D80B750D233.jpeg

If I remember correctly, Bdgas shipping charges depend on the total amount you spend. But it is odd the lower priced item has cheaper shipping, id think it would be the other way around :lol:

Anyone who’s a 10.5 in the ZF, did you 1/2 size up for the SP’s?

When I bought the oreo’s, they were real snug but curious about the Shanghai’s and Chicago’s, bodega sale is tempting

MrKDes MrKDes I don't own ZF, but I wear 10.5 in VF and 11 in SP. So yeah at least .5 size up on SP (and wear thinner socks, if it helps :D)

Anyone who’s a 10.5 in the ZF, did you 1/2 size up for the SP’s?

When I bought the oreo’s, they were real snug but curious about the Shanghai’s and Chicago’s, bodega sale is tempting
I'm a 10 in the ZF and a 10 in the SP. I thought I would be a 10.5, but after wearing both sizes for a while decided that these are TTS. One just needs to wear thin socks and lace them tight, so the feet don't move forward in the shoe.

Where’s illustrayt illustrayt at?

Wonder if you ever followed through with the hybrid of the FKR upper and ZF sole?

Interested to see it. If what I read is true about the Ice Blue ZF’s @ one of those outlets local to me, I’d like to give this a try.

They're in the works. I should get them by late January.

I wish those streets had a normal sized swoosh. It could have filled the void that the flyknit racers have left after they stopped production.

I wish those streets had a normal sized swoosh. It could have filled the void that the flyknit racers have left after they stopped production.
I like the swoosh on that pair, it goes well with the silhouette. I prefer it being there in that size than the swoosh on the Zoom Fly or other models with the swoosh on the toebox.

Thinking of pulling the trigger on the Shanghai’s but I can’t tell if they are grey or tan. Every pic I see they look different. Can anyone clarify or post some pics?

Back
Top Bottom