Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Vapormax has a BHM

nike-vapormax-bhm-2018-1.jpg

and last year LunarEpics had a BHM edition

nike-lunarepic-flyknit-bhm-01.jpg

Last edited:
When is the Vast Grey 4% releasing? I thought it was releasing today. Been searching and can't find any other info.

Vapormax has a BHM

nike-vapormax-bhm-2018-1.jpg

are you guys aware of any active runners using the vapormax's? Just feel like these are more of a lifestyle shoe.

I'd hate to be on a long run and end up popping one of those air units. Can't tell you the number of times i misjudged a curb or planted my foot real badly on an uneven surface.

there are a few in the VM thread who runs in them iirc

also those bubbles are pretty durable, while I haven't kept up with that thread everyday, I don't think there's been a report of it popping

I’ve heard they’re pretty good for running. But again why run in a $200 shoe when there are better cheaper options...

preference, some like how the VMs feel

I have a few pairs and I like them too, I dinf them comfortable but I personally don't want to run in them

and also for look, it's easy to say that go for performance before looks but these days with running shoes offerings, you aren't stuck buying ugly Asics or Brooks anymore (no offense if anyone likes how they look) so why not?

but really do we want to open the can of worms of "why buy $$$ shoes when there are cheaper options..."?

No I feel you but he had concerns of the outsole so why not just buy something more performance based or durable to quell his worries? Nike has stylish options that are cheaper.

oh I thought you were asking for those already running in them :lol:

but I do think it is worth a try as you may not know until you try, just buy from NDC and return it if it doesn't work for your running needs

oh I thought you were asking for those already running in them :lol:

but I do think it is worth a try as you may not know until you try, just buy from NDC and return it if it doesn't work for your running needs
I think they’d be fine, I just wouldn’t do it personally

Apologies gents, didn’t mean to get things going in here. I had the Be True’s and the MC Mocs. Be True’s we’re good comfort wise and the MC Mocs just got too tight throughout the day, which I think the elastic strap was the cause.

I know you shouldn’t knock it until you try it but walking in them just made me feel the durability wasnt there for long distance running.

Last edited:
Nike + just sent me a notification that they reserved me the Blue 4% pair. Check your apps!

PO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom