Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

i think it means it's a sportswear/casual shoe

performance shoe usually comes in the orange box unless it's one of those that has a special box like Vapormax

Welp, that makes the decision easier for me. One less guy to buy, should be a little easier for you guys to acquire a pair lol

I honestly thought with the React foam, these could’ve been used for running.

Sure you don’t have that ZOOMX or CF plate in these, BUT you can still run in them :wink: . They have the necessary tech to have a good/decent run.

The VFSFs really remind me of the Flyknit Lunar Chukkas. While they were geared toward casual wear, the Flyknit Chukkas were honestly a decent shoe to run all because of the LR sole. I think I have about ~200mi on my pair.

Well, after seeing how hyped the Epic Reacts were... I'm nervous to see how fast the Vapor Streets will go.

only one way to know...

DMCMCoqVoAAl_vo.jpg

^ i've become numb to this now lol

The Vaporstreet is a lifestyle shoe. It not designed to be run in. The shoe has nothing in it to support a running gait cycle (the running react shoes have FLUID GEOMETRY for support). Running in them would be like driving a Ferrari on a rally course. You could do it, but you are going to do alot of damage to yourself and the shoes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom