Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Ditto ex-E46 M3 owner here too.

One of these days, if I ever get rich, I'm going to buy the entire M3/4 line. Something special about those cars to me. Audi's are nice, but I'd probably never buy one. I do like the AMG C 63 S Coupe and few other AMG vehicles. I haven't done much car browsing these days, but it feels like the M4s are one of the few with a manual transmission. To me, it's part of the driving experience. The M2 looks like a lot fun, too.

Black-Sapphire-Metallic-BMW-M2-Gets-Carbon-Fiber-Upgrades-HRE-Wheels-11.jpg

e30s and e36s too! :nthat:

Love the e30. e36 aren't my favorite. Probably my least favorite of the M3s, but if I needed it to complete the "collection," I buy one lol.

Not exactly "pure," but an e30 stuffed with an M5 engine 8) Seen a few with Corvette engines, too.

Saw a beat up e30 in Chinatown LA a couple years ago and almost put a Post-It note on the window offering to buy. True classic.

Saw a beat up e30 in Chinatown LA a couple years ago and almost put a Post-It note on the window offering to buy. True classic.

First off, sorry for derailing the thread.

Anyway, the prices of the e30s have gone through the roof the past few years it seems.

I was trying to think of something clever to turn this derailment into a hijack... but I got nothin'. :frown:

<--- :D

Sizing update. Went up to Bait and was able try on my TTS. Definitely the way to go. Although if you're stuck with .5, you'd probably be fine, too. Didn't seem to sleep or feel "sloppy" and didn't feel any heel slippage while I was walking around on the area rug. By the way it's constructed, it's stretchy and hugs your foot. But, like with everything, YMMV.

Finally tried these on. Wow this is definitely more comfortable than Epic React. Sizing is the same as FKR or FKT Unpadded, although I bought half size bigger |l. They are not as narrow as Epic React.

I can see why they are not really for running since it doesn't offer any stability. But as far as lifestyle shoes and walk-around shoes, I would choose these over boost.

Good job Nike. Keep more colorway coming. :nthat:

Last edited:
Finally tried these on. Wow this is definitely more comfortable than Epic React. Sizing is the same as FKR or FKT Unpadded, although I bought half size bigger |l. They are not as narrow as Epic React.

I can see why they are not really for running since it doesn't offer any stability. But as far as lifestyle shoes and walk-around shoes, I would choose these over boost.

Good job Nike. Keep more colorway coming. :nthat:

Good to know, I was looking for someone to say if theyre more comfy than the epic react's. I dont need or want them both so now I know what to do.

Didn’t see it posted, but good deal on the Blue Fox Zoom Fly on Eastbay. On sale for $129.99 with 20% off (TAKE20) comes out to $104. Combine that with
7-8% cash back from mrrebates or ebates.
Only sizes
8.0, 9.5, 10.0, 10.5, 13.

got my black pair in on the streets. these are dope in person. They feel different than SPs with even though the sole is similar. they’re crazy unique thats for sure.

^^ My only complaint is the flyknit material on the street is too "rough" and "itchy", especially if you wear no show socks.

Back
Top Bottom