Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

626783EF-2B6C-4FCE-89B0-3BEF509B8737.jpeg

Tongue area looks darker than the rest of the upper here... I’m IN!

Nike just needs to make the VF available on ID and call it a day. These releases are too spread out.
Yeah if these dropped on ID, I'd make a simple Knit By Night pair or mess around and see how a Volt pair would look with the current color blocking on the Reds and Olives.

Anybody go half down on these my 11 felt roomy so I grabbed a 10.5 off social status. Hope it’s not too small...

from this thread, either tts or half size up works

half size up worked for me but could probably do tts too with super thin socks

really? what's your fit in the VF4%s? that's my tts and that one fits me almost perfectly with little room for adjustments but it works for both running and walking

i sized up half int he streets, the same size i go with the ZFs

really? what's your fit in the VF4%s? that's my tts and that one fits me almost perfectly with little room for adjustments but it works for both running and walking

i sized up half int he streets, the same size i go with the ZFs
Don’t have any but I’m all over the place. 11.5 in ZF 11 is too snug for running. I have a 11 in streets then I put on my 11.5 Lunarepics and they fit snugger than my streets so I think a 10.5 in streets might work...

Damn, I’m not sure what size to get in the VSFs lol...

VF: TTS or +1/2
ZF: +1/2
FKR: +1/2
FKT: TTS

Would it possible for those with the VSFs to do a length comparison shot with any of the aforementioned shoes?

Last edited:
kind of misleading with the pics because the LEs rear goes back further than the VSFs

but it does look like you could size down half on the VSFs, flyknits pliable enough that it shouldn't be too tight

Back
Top Bottom