Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Nope, VF Elite.

8C233349-D3CF-405F-A037-E8054B3EE64A.jpeg

Thought the Elite’s had a black swoosh?

EU guys, I took the "early access" issue to twitter and @nikesupport helped me. They needed my NRC email, the phone I used, NRC version and phone operating system and I got the notification to buy them. I live in The Netherlands so I don't know how they manage it in other EMEA countries but this is how I fixed it. Have faith boys

Need sizing info, I had to go up a half sz in Og ZF and I’m wondering if I’m gonna need to do the same with these...
3729C769-8DBB-469F-A0FF-166134A69452.jpeg

I think I'm in for another pair of ZFs when the flyknit versions can be had for $100 or less. Flyknit, epic react foam, and carbon fiber plate for $10 more retail? Sounds good to me (minus the MSRP, which I can wait for a sale since my ZFs are still in good condition).

My friend who just recently started running copped a pair of the white ones really likes them despite not even taking them for a run yet. Was kinda hard convincing him to give them a try but I'm glad I was able to put him on. Hew copped from Finish Line for $56. Kinda salty he got his pair for less than me but it's cool. :tongue:

anyone still run in their vapor street? finally un-ds and felt like they could be used despite being a lifestyle shoe but i'm just new to running so what do i know.

anyone still run in their vapor street? finally un-ds and felt like they could be used despite being a lifestyle shoe but i'm just new to running so what do i know.
They could but not very stable imo super comfortable though

Are they going to put ZF midsole to some retro models? I hope that's true. When they put lunarlon on Internationalist, man oh man what a difference. I bought multiple pairs including IDs.

i wouldn't be surprised if they do, the ZF midsole is just react and they are already integrating it to many shoes including the moon-bootleg-cortez-vaporstreets, the plate in the ZF aren't really necessary if it's gon' be a casual retro pair

With the ZF2s dropping soon, the OG ZF prices are dropping. With that said, I'm trying to stock up on the original Zoom Fly soles mostly from the SP line, for future performance soleswaps. :nthat:

I haven't seen a cw from either the ZF2 or VF+ that I'd purchase yet. :nerd:

So can confirm Oct 1st for European lauch of flyknit 4% and a price increase of £10. Also for sizing I say go with your original 4% sizing. I found flyknit 4% uk10/us11 to be the exact fit as my original 4%.

Also the colour looks amazing in person and the paint job on the sole is sooooo much better than before!

I’ve read some Taiwanese and Japanese reviews of these 2 nike new shoes. Here is my conclusion about size-choosing. I hope it will be helpful to you guys.

Runner A:
ZoomFly and Pegasus Turbo in 24.5cm. Epic React and Vaporfly 4% Flyknit in 25cm.

Runner B:
Vaporfly 4% Flyknit true size.

Runner C:
Vaporfly 4% Flyknit and ZoomFly Flyknit both 0.5cm bigger.

Runner D:
Vaporfly 4% Flyknit 0.5cm bigger (if wide feet) and ZoomFly Flyknit true size.

I’ve read some Taiwanese and Japanese reviews of these 2 nike new shoes. Here is my conclusion about size-choosing. I hope it will be helpful to you guys.

Runner A:
ZoomFly and Pegasus Turbo in 24.5cm. Epic React and Vaporfly 4% Flyknit in 25cm.

Runner B:

Runner C:

Runner D:
My Vaporfly 4% Flyknits arrived yesterday and i'm definitely a half size up. The upper is much tighter than the original.

I have a UK 9 in the original vaporfly 4% and pegasus turbo, and a UK10 in the zoom fly. I have gone up to a 9.5 in the flyknits, primarily for the extra width.

Runner A:

Runner B:

Runner C:

Runner D:
Thanks! But also ugh. My friend in Japan found a pair for me in my normal size (US 10) and those should be on the way soon, but now I have sizing anxiety haha

Back
Top Bottom