Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

This model needs to come out with a more basic color way and flyknit and I'm all over it. Sounds like Boost has competition.

Any other sites stocking the vaporfly? In search of a size 9 or 9.5. I will be returning my size 10 to my local nike outlet since these run big :/

Box From Jack Rabbit was waiting when I got home...straight to feet, gonna hit the road in them in the morning.
IMG_8883.JPG

I hope I'm able to snag a pair later down the road like when a new CW comes out or something.

Couldn't drop the $250 at the moment lol

May I know what size should I order for Vaporfly or Zoom Fly? I'm tried Pegasus 34 US 12 but only the sides are little tight due to the width of my feet.

Last edited:
May I know what size should I order for Vaporfly or Zoom Fly? I'm tried Pegasus 34 US 12 but only the sides are little tight due to the width of my feet.

I have both the vaporfly and the Pegasus 34. I've also tried on the zoom fly and I am the same size in all three. My feet are also slightly wider than regular but not enough for me to consider going up half a size. I prefer a snug fit, though.

Usually a 8.5 in runners such as Mizuno Wave Riders. Paid a visit to Flatiron and tried on the 8.5 Vaporfly on display. I'm glad I ordered the 8. Heel lock was great but too roomy in the toebox area for my taste.

IMG_0184.JPG

Didn't realize until I saw them in person that the Blue Fox pair is more of a dark forest green color than the filtered pictures I've seen would suggest. Also interesting for me that the slits go through the swoosh on the Ice Blue pair whereas on the Blue Fox pair the swoosh goes over and covers the slits, which is why aside from the shoe being darker they aren't as noticeable. Gonna go for a run in these when I get the chance, but I'm liking the ZoomX midsole so far.

Last edited:

Thanks. I didn't realize they had an online shop. Was looking for a size 9 but they are out.

I'm curious if the there will be a big restock of the Vaporfly similar to the Zoom Fly as the blue fox color is now easy to obtain.

Blue Fox looking way better in the real world pic up there. Might have to track down a pair. $500 on these in a week is tough though.

I have both the vaporfly and the Pegasus 34. I've also tried on the zoom fly and I am the same size in all three. My feet are also slightly wider than regular but not enough for me to consider going up half a size. I prefer a snug fit, though.

I'm the same size in all three as well. Tried a 9.5 on the VF and they were definitely too snug for my taste.

got my pair yesterday and the ting weighs next to nothing, understandable that they skipped flyknit for it, probably saved a few ounces

cushion is great too, it's hard to describe but it just feels good on foot

Just got a cancellation notice on my size 9.5. Super annoyed it took Nike a week to figure out they didn't have them and I could have ordered them from other sites yesterday but now can't. Total bummer.

Back
Top Bottom