Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

I said I would get a pair if I earned them in sweat(trying to get back to my older running habits), guess this was my sign that I didn’t earn them yet.

That’s how I’m taking this, I think the next pairs are dropping in the “spring” right? The white pair?

How can so many people have issues with their payment. This is some more dumb BS.

I don’t think it’s a payment issue. Just no stock.

I’m referring to the multiple people saying they received an error in payment when getting in line. If it’s stock than just say out of stock....

grats, one report says a lot are sizing down especially with thinner running socks so you might be good

05E3187E-22AE-4078-B172-61D2130CC1A2.jpeg

Already with this BS......

I’m not stressing. They’ll be readily available as the Next%.

i dont know, the first VFs were pretty scarce, while they didnt sell out in seconds, they didnt sit either

i think the hype with the AF with the news and all gon’ get these the attention of resellers

plus we dont know how the coronavirus is gon affect its production

i dont know, the first VFs were pretty scarce, while they didnt sell out in seconds, they didnt sit either

i think the hype with the AF with the news and all gon’ get these the attention of resellers

plus we dont know how the coronavirus is gon affect its production
I won’t comment on the virus.

The OG 4% didn’t sit but they were obtainable. I want to say I got the second blue, orange and one or two other pairs.

The NEXT% had Nike By You. Sucks this was a massively limited release. Oh well. Folks also act like there isn’t competition this time in the market as well.

I got the same messages, apparently 16min sellout!

With regards to the HR talk, for me training/running at low rates will help me endure/sustain fatigue for longer periods and while maxing out for shorter periods will in turn help me sustain that intensity for longer period before fatigue. Kind of sounds like the same thing two different ways, except the latter is always harder for me. Running longer got easier after ACL tear/rehab but anything past 180bpm feels like death. For my age (35), according to the Zone app, 189bpm is my max, so 180bpm feeling like death sounds about right.

6BDCDC25-4888-4152-9E07-E36042DBD8F2.png

Never fall for the Nike rhetoric about them being available. Hell, these were as difficult as the TS Dunks....

I won’t comment on the virus.

The OG 4% didn’t sit but they were obtainable. I want to say I got the second blue, orange and one or two other pairs.

The NEXT% had Nike By You. Sucks this was a massively limited release. Oh well. Folks also act like there isn’t competition this time in the market as well.
I don't know. I recall Blue Fox having been one of the two OG colorways for the 4%s, and those were quite difficult.

Back
Top Bottom