Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

mayn that sucks

love ordering with them because i usually get the order the next day

Struck out everywhere on these Alphafly's. $275 saved I guess? Was curious to try them out compared to the Vaporflys.

Still waiting for the Tempo NEXT%. Hope we get more news about them soon.

The Zoom Double Stacked looks better and cheaper 🤷🏻‍♂️

tenor.gif

Congrats who copped. I'll settle with B/W Next% or Tempo Next% if they ever drop.

All of these pics of Nike's upcoming shoe releases are awesome...except that the information on their "release" is as clear as mud and when they actually do release, you can't actually buy them. I would normally blame coronavirus and the associated issues with supply chain, but this has been a constant issue for Nike and their releases of their running line for years.

I got an order acknowledgement email but it’s yet to post on my rw account’s order history — you?

I saw it right away in order history. I was checked out already in the first 5 seconds though. Have cc info and everything else saved on RW. Was randomly refreshing on mobile since 10.

^ ^ ^
no clue on the foam, hopeful for react but like just phylon or cushlon or maybe the revamped lunarlon called renew

There isn’t a plate in the next% version. Seems like smaller zoom bags and no zoomx are the differences

tempo next% does have a plate, just not cf anymore

There isn’t a plate in the next% version. Seems like smaller zoom bags and no zoomx are the differences

I think it has CF-infused plate (like the ZF1). I bet the next gen of the Tempo Next% will have a full CF plate just like how the ZF2 evolved from the ZF1.

Sans the midsole material, essentially, the Tempo Flyknit is a Peg37 but with Flyknit.

I’m just going to right click all the pictures of these new models because buying them to wear is becoming impossible.

My gosh all these model variances is crazy. It's like trying to buy a Toyota whether LE, XLE, Limited, Touring
I was thinking the other day why do they have like 7 trims for the rav4

some of the trims can easily be combined. There will be like 2 extra features :lol:

Back
Top Bottom