Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

I am suspecting based on his feedback, the sizing of Tempo Next is the same as ZF2. I guess I would have to buy 2 sizes as comparison if they ever drop.

womens

1595013813819.png

1595013831888.png

via IG

4ADEBE78-A7EF-4D8F-81B0-962A23F61D09.jpeg

Anyone know when they’ll launch?
So many images of different vf/af models around, none apparently ever releasing. Also waiting for the Gyakusous, though I think the red ones look really cheap. Like some kind of child’s toy. Much prefer the blue ones with the black soles though. Bit of retro / old school sports shoe mixed with super up-to-date technology. Like this idea.

Anyone have the Zoom Fly SP light bone? How is the color in person? Looking to pick up

Just like the color description. It really is like a Sail/Off-White color IRL.

So many images of different vf/af models around, none apparently ever releasing. Also waiting for the Gyakusous, though I think the red ones look really cheap. Like some kind of child’s toy. Much prefer the blue ones with the black soles though. Bit of retro / old school sports shoe mixed with super up-to-date technology. Like this idea.

I’m looking purchase them just for their soles for a sole swap project.

For the med professionals / 1Rs, ASICS is offering 60% 40% off any full priced item. This will be CLUTCH when the Metaracers release on 8/1/2020. It's a one time use code, but it doesn't state how many times you can acquire a code. I'm hoping it's more than once because I want to save one for the possible Kill Bill cw.

-edit-

And, just like Nike, you can get up to 4X per month. :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom