Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

68D0EDE6-42E8-437F-BE99-7D96866F9952.jpeg

E53D3510-AC19-40D1-B03E-ECDD308C5684.jpeg

Eastbay/DSG — AF both men’s/women’s

The thirst is real :lol:.
Hope you all get your orders from KC. I'll take my chances waiting for them to show up in US hopefully.

My KicksCrew order arrived this morning. Ordered on 8/1 and arrived 8/10. Considering I ordered on a weekend, it's basically a week to the U.S. Not bad at all!

I don't have the ZF3, but for me, the sizing is on par with the VF Next, VF FK, ZF 1 & 2, Peg 36 & 37, Infinity, Alpha Fly, Turbo 1 & 2, all of which I have in 9.5.

I like the idea of Flyease for the Tempo, so long as there's decent lockdown and there isn't a noticeable weight penalty. With the normal laces I tend to get lace pressure with shoes like the Tempo, ZF FK, VF FK, Infinity, etc. Also, the heel collar looks way more padded/comfortable on the Flyease version.

I like the idea of Flyease for the Tempo, so long as there's decent lockdown and there isn't a noticeable weight penalty. With the normal laces I tend to get lace pressure with shoes like the Tempo, ZF FK, VF FK, Infinity, etc. Also, the heel collar looks way more padded/comfortable on the Flyease version.

It's awesome that Nike produces shoes for those that have issues with traditional shoes. And it's so cool that we know the name of Justin Gallegos - I'm sure he was integral to the research that led to these - of equal importance to Kipchoge and other elites in the development of the shoe.

I like laces for the road and wires for the trail where the torque is higher and the shoes need a quick dial in from time to time. I like that they added that padding in the tongue to account for the sharpness of wire pressure.

I’d be interested to know if the flyease stayed tight during runs. In the Vapormax 2020 it feels they loosen over time and I’ll find myself ratcheting the lock strap to re-tighten.

Granted the Vapormax flyease System could possibly be more for a visual aesthetic rather than performance...but still...I wonder.

Back
Top Bottom