Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

very interesting route and make it sound like the AFs an olympic shoe only like the flyprints but the rules made them sell it more widely to the public

if there are no AF2, i could also see the VFN%2 having the same midsole set-up as the AF with a few tweaks because i dont know how the tempo trainers be lower tier be cheaper and have the newer tech

appreciate the info as always tc

VFN%2 - SU21.png

im fine if the price goes down with minimal upgrade

i hope they keep the writing on the upper though, kind of obnoxious, it works best on the medial side of the midsole

iirc the current VFN% has a 36mm stack height in the heels, they should increase it next year to just about legal height of 40mm

M3.5, 13, 14, 15 available on Nike.com, for Vaporfly NEXT, if anyone interested. I picked up my 13 AF consolation prize

The colorblocking on the VFN2s has GREAT possibilities! I’m hoping to see an AJ Playoff XII-esque cw with the EM being Black and the Forefoot Reinforcement section as White with a hit of Red! I’d seriously 3X up!

Indicative of the VFN2 materials, I have a strong feeling that they’ll be on NBY.

Joshua Cheptegei Runs 12:35.36 To Break 5,000-Meter World Record in Monaco

1597455680690.jpeg

1597455710293.jpeg

1597456576748.jpeg

brazier wins 800m
1597456453749.jpeg

Women’s 1000: Faith Kipyegon almost breaks the world record

1597456548687.jpeg

nb and hoka dominates the running shoe game now they say...

Last edited:
Joshua Cheptegei Runs 12:35.36 To Break 5,000-Meter World Record in Monaco

1597455680690.jpeg

1597455710293.jpeg

1597456576748.jpeg

brazier wins 800m
1597456453749.jpeg

Women’s 1000: Faith Kipyegon almost breaks the world record

1597456548687.jpeg

Temperature for the 5000m was 79F with a dew point of 69F. Oh man... that’s some warm, sticky air!!! He would’ve demolished the WR under better conditions.

Also, seems as though StockX is doing a better job releasing the OC AlphaFly in my size of 10.5. I see 16 asks right now. Very very frustrating. Hoping to snag a pair from the other retailers on 8/27.

Last edited:
Also, seems as though StockX is doing a better job releasing the OC AlphaFly in my size of 10.5. I see 16 asks right now. Very very frustrating. Hoping to snag a pair from the other retailers on 8/27.

Yup, we are the same size. I checked right before the drop and StockX had 4 listings. Jumped to 12 within 5 minutes after release and to 16 within an hour. I'm at least happy no one is paying the bull**** asking prices they were initially listed at.

Yeah thats what I said..Meaning regular civilian day to day runners who arent loading up the nike app on phones and computers to cop VF of AF, not pro athletes who are sponsored and seeded by Nike💀💀💀💀💀.

ummm nope

“regular civilians” do not even know what hoka one one or even to say it properly :lol: its a niche runner/walking shoes and still mostly popular within the running community

i see more people running in asics and saucony than NB and its still 10 nikes for every other brands i see used to run out there

you honestly have a better argument if you said the running community who actually participates in organized races, specialty running stores #1 selling is actually brooks the past 2 years iirc but “regualr civilian day to day runners” are still mostly nike runners these days, those that arent just buying from rw or fleet feet for example, if you include places like ftl, fnl, dicks, macys, etc... many do not even carry hoka or brooks and many NBs are casuals

hell the nike revolution is the #5 best selling shoe of the year so far because the general public could care less about cf plates and energy returns, not saying everyone who purchases the revolutions are running in them but that tells you what the general public are buying

Back
Top Bottom