Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Mango super rocket shoes are in 🤩

The color is really close to the ID peach color but with more saturation. It's more orangeish than the laser crimson on the olympics.

PXL_20201103_231928041.PORTRAIT_4.jpg
PXL_20201103_231744927.jpg

Bright mango is one of the best nike colors hands down
It's hard to photograph. It looks less saturated in person imo. The of thing is that even though it's called mango, the yellowish accents are the mango colored parts and the body is more of a laser peach. If that's a thing.

Tempo NBY via IG

This design’s upper looks pretty good! The Atomic Pink appears Orange to me though...
2846FEEB-E5AD-4253-9B37-C6041BE86731.jpeg

I absolutely can’t wait for an EM uppered VFN NBY in 2021!

I just passed 65 miles on my Tempo Next and already broke through the outsole surrounding the AirPods.

Nike authorized an exchange for the bright mango CW to see if this may be isolated to my pair. Part of the problem is my supination foot strike but these shouldn’t wear down so quickly.
D70CDA7A-1889-44AC-B931-6CD32181EC4B.jpeg

I just passed 65 miles on my Tempo Next and already broke through the outsole surrounding the AirPods.

Nike authorized an exchange for the bright mango CW to see if this may be isolated to my pair. Part of the problem is my supination foot strike but these shouldn’t wear down so quickly.

Whoa! I have over 150 miles on mine (I was in the KicksCrew buy back in August) and I have virtually no wear at all. Hopefully you just had a bad pair.

Damn. I supinate too! I’ve noticed that the lateral mid-to-forefoot outsole area gets the worn down the most from all my performance running shoes. I’m second thinking purchasing the Tempos now :/

Damn. I supinate too! I’ve noticed that the lateral mid-to-forefoot outsole area gets the worn down the most from all my performance running shoes. I’m second thinking purchasing the Tempos now :/
I’m going to see what happens with the new pair. Hopefully the wear is better because these are my favorite shoe from the last few years.

I was inside the 60 day return window and decided to take advantage of the opportunity to get another pair. If I was outside the 60 day window, I probably would’ve kept running in them and see how much worse the issue gets.

I’m going to see what happens with the new pair. Hopefully the wear is better because these are my favorite shoe from the last few years.

I was inside the 60 day return window and decided to take advantage of the opportunity to get another pair. If I was outside the 60 day window, I probably would’ve kept running in them and see how much worse the issue gets.

Better than the ZF3s or any ZF, in your opinion?

I've been running in Tempo Next. I personally like it. It does feel snug, but I find it's very helpful in keeping my feet stable during running or cornering. The zoom pods does work IMO. I pronate and only have 15 miles on them so far. The outsole still look good.

IMG_6360.JPG

Took these out for the first time last night for a quick 5 miles; had been using the ZF3 and ZF FK for a while. Foam felt more squishy underfoot, akin to a Pegasus Turbo. Really light, really effortless, but not the same propulsion forward feel as the ZF FK for me. Haven't tried an Alphafly yet.

Back
Top Bottom