Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

don’t just treat the injury. But also do preventative exercises. Strengthen the hips and glutes. Usually knee pain is caused by dormant glutes and hips.

Speaking on that, does everyone else strengthen the feet, ankles, glutes and hips on a semi daily basis? Or are you all super humans and just run run run?

Or just under 18 😂😂

get some resistance bands please people

Lol. I want the OG colorway. Going to wait for NDC.

Also are ya saying to do squats to fix all lower body issues? I know we had one member doing squats with Invincibles. Can’t wait.

Go go go! The black/volt colorway looks to be exclusive to RW. It was sold out in my size already though. Ordered the chili/black.

Just ordered the chilis too.

I think RW is using the wrong photo for the black/white colorway. The photo on the RW website is the same colorway Connor had in one of the RW videos (), but the code (CT2228-001) is the standard black/white colorway that every other site is listing, including NDC.

Last edited:
On NDC men get one color but women get three :emoji_cold_sweat:

Finally though; still ordered as I had three gift cards to unload. Wanted the white pair maybe down the line if these test runs next week are lavish.

DSG has all 3 colorway for Mens.....ready to ship now, not a pre-order.
Eastbay is showing all sold out, just a typical Eastbay.

If I wait a month I can get the all volt pair... or maybe a NBY pair...

you might even be able to catch one of these launch CW at a discount too

not sure we'll see NBY for these seeing how the option is usually there before/during initial launch of the shoe, but i'll wait it out a bit before deciding if i want the white/volt/blue pair

Nike has all three for men as well now.

!!!
It’s official. The US release of the Invincible has sent me haha. Gonna keep the chilies, for now.
E3F186B2-E434-4ABE-9532-1160B004D436.gif

My preference for running shoes has always been white based or lighter colors. Even though they get dirtier quicker, it doesn’t look as awkward if you decide to throw on some white socks than it does with a black shoe IMO.

Scored the White/Volt/Blue Ekiden colorway. I've been picking up too many black running shoes of late, needed to switch it up!

Anyone able to use the FR discount code on these?

The FR codes are valid on the Invincibles. I’ve got my code preloaded lol

Although I’m tempted, I think these will have the same fate as the original Pegasus Turbos. Those had so much hype when they released. However, a few months later, you could find them for a significant discount.

I picked up a pair of the Invincibles from my running shop this morning. The white CW is nice.

I took them our for and easy run and they’re more responsive then I expected. They’re still soft but allow you to pick up the pace. The upper may not look the best but it really locks you in.

These remind me of one of my all time favorite shoes, the Lunar Trainer. The wide platform and upper material are similar.
4F278779-4179-46D7-95CF-00BF2E6137D8.jpeg
F5BBA95D-C285-4E17-8F50-D8268227F59A.jpeg
B90F3975-35A1-42DB-BFBE-0713F365BBD7.jpeg

The FR codes are valid on the Invincibles. I’ve got my code preloaded lol

Although I’m tempted, I think these will have the same fate as the original Pegasus Turbos. Those had so much hype when they released. However, a few months later, you could find them for a significant discount.

was able to generate a new code.
Didn’t know it dropped to 10% off. Shucks.

Back
Top Bottom