Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

yah just got it too but just on the ice blues

edit: looks like my size is already sold out

I still find it insane that these are selling out.

It does make me curious how many pairs are actually used to run with?

Wanted to give these a try. NDC is the only one with the 30 day no questions ask return policy for full refund

RW has 90 days but will only give you a credit towards another shoe if worn.

Wanted to see if these would work out for me or not

Finishline used to have the 30 or 60 day trial for running shoes but I think that has been removed, people probably abused it too much.

It's definitely weird with the super quick sellout, wouldn't even be too mad if it's worn casually but I have a feeling stacks and stacks of the shoes are in a corner in someones room somewhere waiting to be resold. I don't really follow ebay or goat or stockx but is it even selling that much more? I mean the shoes are already $250 to begin with.

Even the ZoomFly's seem to be selling well, I know Nike.com and FNL still has sizes left but the blk/wht on RRS are on backorder so they seem to have sold most of their stock from the initial shipment.

I guess Nikes big investment the Breaking2 events paying off.

its odd these sell out quick. are people really paying resellfor these?

Honesty it's crazy but yeah. I had a few extra pairs that I was actually saving to run in but when I posted a pic up on my insta someone offered me 400 for my 9.5. this was for the blue fox colorway though

not even sure if it made it to the actual site, it was sold out when I opened the app right when I got the notification

make sure the notification for the app on your phone is on, I had mine off for a while so I didn't get any indications that I had an offer or granted early access to certain releases

now that it's on, something pops up on my phone and it's been clutch at times

I think notifications only went to accounts that had signed up to receive info about the VFs before they launched.

Disappointed the Blue Fox 4% never went on NDC and stock is so low on all of them.
Either they couldn't make enough or marketing killed it... or both :frown:

Zoom Fly SPs popped up on END. but clicking through brings up an error.

Screen Shot 2017-09-15 at 14.52.42.png

Back
Top Bottom