Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

thats because the shoe looks terrible in that type of outfit :lol:
Well, I'll give it a try, anyway. I quite like the look of my SPs, though I've used them mostly for running and rarely for casual wear. However, I'm inspired after having seen Dao-Yi Chow wear them to his PSNY show over the weekend!

Well, I'll give it a try, anyway. I quite like the look of my SPs, though I've used them mostly for running and rarely for casual wear. However, I'm inspired after having seen Dao-Yi Chow wear them to his PSNY show over the weekend!

casually ive only worn mine in slim sweats, and other athletic type apparel. Basically how RF was rocking them.

SPs actually do not look bad with regular casual clothes, it really reminds of some the crazier deconstructed Margielas.

The entire line actually has real sleek lines that works casually despite the big midsole (got to keep in midn that big, bulky shoes are the trend today so you can usually get away with it unless your 5'10" and wear a size 24 or something :lol: ).

I'd probably wear the blk/wht ZFs casually here and there and without athletic gear, wearing it with technical gear would probably be pretty easy to pull off.

Any pic of Dao-Yi with SPs from the show?

Any pic of Dao-Yi with SPs from the show?
Here's an AP photo. I think I shot some on-foot photos that I can send over once I download and process them.
wire-1314165-1505101427-701_634x443.jpg

i mean just wear the same fit y'all are wearing with your fk trainers or keep it simple (shorts, no show socks, etc.).

yah that's a pretty simple look but for a more casual/casual fridays at work, there's a handful of high water khakis and pin-rolls on IG

probably not NTs first choice when it comes to styling them but I do think it fits in with the workwear style

IMG_8366.JPG
Spotted the Zoom Fly in Fox Blue cw for $90. I could definitely feel a "rocker" motion when I walked around in them. They definitely reminded me of a much firmer Hoka One One Clifton. I felt like they fit small, so I think going +1/2 a size would be the best fit for me. Ultimately, I passed because I'm not a fan of the Fox Blue cw. I would've purchased them if they were the Ice Blues though.

IMG_8366.JPG
Spotted the Zoom Fly in Fox Blue cw for $90. I could definitely feel a "rocker" motion when I walked around in them. They definitely reminded me of a much firmer Hoka One One Clifton. I felt like they fit small, so I think going +1/2 a size would be the best fit for me. Ultimately, I passed because I'm not a fan of the Fox Blue cw. I would've purchased them if they were the Ice Blues though.
where and what size? I need those at a discount lol.

damn, I've been trying to avoid outlets but I'm gon' have to give them a visit for a chance to pay for that price

it's likely a return but might be worth a shot as I'm really enjoying running in them

ahh so it was on sale, which one is it?

link says NikeLab ZoomFly, was it the all white SP samples?

Back
Top Bottom