Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Yeah, they are super cush. I don't get the 'power killing' feeling edbud talked about. Also, the laces are the perfect size for me in a 13. 🤷‍♂️

yah i thinkt he laces are fine, i cant double knot them but it hasnt come loose yet, i think its so stiff and has enough friction where if you tie em tight enough its not gon' be an issue

Damn Man....now I cant UNSEE that lipstick....lol

37531B27-F219-49EB-8BF7-792F76CB969F.gif

:emoji_smile:

I WANT THESE BAD! This would be a rare case in which the sole would be more expensive than the upper for my project.

via IG
29560C32-A398-44DD-9FB3-C04C1D70307F.jpeg

The other time I had a similar case was with these...
D8321C49-BDF7-4000-A57E-1408D3A56DA6.jpeg

I was in Europe for vacation looking/researching everywhere for the Sail VFNs! I ended leaving empty handed. FORTUNATELY, they launched on SNS, and they shipped from France a few weeks after I returned from Europe!

The final product:
VaporStreet X VFN by GOVRN
AEF93554-EA03-4C94-BF3A-C364628145D4.jpeg

@ illustrayt illustrayt Sweet AF! I enquired about a swap of the Blue Vapor Street upper with the River Rock White Vapor Street sole.... as an homage to this OG unreleased concept:

behind-the-design-of-the-nike-vapor-street-1.jpg

For the partial swoosh, you ever have the lower part of the swoosh painted on the sole? I wonder if GOVRN do that sort of thing.

The final product:
VaporStreet X VFN by GOVRN
AEF93554-EA03-4C94-BF3A-C364628145D4.jpeg

Nice! Are you planning on getting them done?

As for completing the extending Swoosh onto the midsole on my River Rocks... I thought about it, but I prefer them as is. GOVRN has definitely done that for clients in the past though.

Nice! Are you planning on getting them done?

As for completing the extending Swoosh onto the midsole on my River Rocks... I thought about it, but I prefer them as is. GOVRN has definitely done that for clients in the past though.

I need to source the blue color first! I have the Black and White. I have two of the River Rock (with one spare). Next to Element 55 probably my all time fave all day wear shoe.

Back
Top Bottom