Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Seems the INVC are 2mm thinner than mens, and a little bit narrow. Lets see when they arrive, because 2mm less could be a nice tradeoff to shave some weight :smile: otherwise I will have to return and get mens version. Thank you!

PXL_20210526_220516900.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20210526_220422677.PORTRAIT.jpg

I didn't look at the price so not sure. Just happened to notice they were there along with all their other running shoes.

Yeah, I’m waiting for the Invincibles to start hitting deep discounts before i grab a2nd pair. Hopefully the pair I have now will last til then.

We're seeing more and more pictures of athletes wearing the Streakfly (Donovan Brazier with his black/gold version is the last one I saw) - do we know more about its production and release?

Did my first run in a couple months in the Tempo Next this morning. Man, what a fantastic shoe to run faster in. I think they’ve been unfairly maligned because they’re kind of a one trick pony, but when running fast they’re almost as efficient for me as the Vaporfly.

You have to admit. The Tempo Next and Invincibles had a lot of hype but upon release were polarizing.

I returned my Tempos. And I’d do the same for the invincible if I hadn’t waited too long.

to those who does hiit and other workouts (that isnt lifting) check these out, nike claims the xoomx superrep go surge can be used for running since its midsoles pretty much all zoomx

just bought some Zoom SuperReps 2 since they are discounted down on NDC, $67 for the blk/gry cw

1622488528319.png

also to those that love ZoomX, the ZoomX SuperRep Surge is $58 on NDC when you add it to the cart there an extra 25% off so it goes down to $43 for this cw + 6% cashback via rakuten

(the other cw are on sale with an extra 25% off too but it doesnt go as low as this cw)

1622488128354.png

to those who does hiit and other workouts (that isnt lifting) check these out, nike claims the xoomx superrep go surge can be used for running since its midsoles pretty much all zoomx

just bought some Zoom SuperReps 2 since they are discounted down on NDC, $67 for the blk/gry cw

1622488528319.png

also to those that love ZoomX, the ZoomX SuperRep Surge is $58 on NDC when you add it to the cart there an extra 25% off so it goes down to $43 for this cw + 6% cashback via rakuten

(the other cw are on sale with an extra 25% off too but it doesnt go as low as this cw)

1622488128354.png
Nike seems to recommend that you only use it for short distances. In response to a complaint about the ride from someone who ran 3 miles in them and had to switch over to a react-based shoe, they said:
"we suggest keeping the distances traveled on the lower side with these SuperRep's. Anything longer than a mile we recommend switching over to those Reacts for a more comfortable ride!"

i always deem trainers that can be used for running only in small spurts like crossfit types of sprints, id probably run 2-3 miles max, maybe longer if on a threadmill but definitely do not recommend running a half or full marathon in em

You have to admit. The Tempo Next and Invincibles had a lot of hype but upon release were polarizing.

I returned my Tempos. And I’d do the same for the invincible if I hadn’t waited too long.

Interesting take…I agree both did have the hype, maybe it was the stalled/delayed releases??

I hated the Tempo Next %.

I love the Invincible though. I’m already looking forward to the Invincible 2 or the next iteration. It’s my daily trainer. It has spoiled me; I ran in my Peg37 that has about 350mi on them while waiting for my replacement pair to come in, and I hated it. And that used to be my daily trainer!

Interesting take…I agree both did have the hype, maybe it was the stalled/delayed releases??

I hated the Tempo Next %.

I love the Invincible though. I’m already looking forward to the Invincible 2 or the next iteration. It’s my daily trainer. It has spoiled me; I ran in my Peg37 that has about 350mi on them while waiting for my replacement pair to come in, and I hated it. And that used to be my daily trainer!
Same. Wanted to like, but hated, the Tempos, but have loved the Invincible from the jump.

I actually like the Tempos more than the Invincible. I just hate how bulky they are. And Zoom X by itself. Not bad. Not great. IMO.

I just think with greater competition. Not every shoe is going to be a home run nor not an instant keep.

I don’t buy a high volume of running shoes. Last year, I only bought the Nova Blast (didn’t like), Speeds (loved), Tempo Next and the Alphafly.

Back
Top Bottom