Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

FFAC71BB-E28D-4CF5-976B-D032CD7F80BC.jpeg

This is too funny, Ben’s jump the gun and got it all wrong.

I saw a pair of VFN2s for $100 at the Clearance Store recently. It’s good to know what they’ll be priced when they hit the shelves!

Not sure. The date sticker on it was “6/28”. I’m not sure if that date is when they were processed in the back or the date it was placed on the floor. There was only one pair that I saw, and it was the White/Silver cw.

Also, Invincibles are priced at $80, and INF2s are priced at $70.

Not sure. The date sticker on it was “6/28”. I’m not sure if that date is when they were processed in the back or the date it was placed on the floor. There was only one pair that I saw, and it was the White/Silver cw.
Yeah the outlet by my house has a bunch of them but at full retail. My guy that works there told me once they sell through a lot of sizes they knock the price down to clear them out.

But is there an actual Pegasus Pro or did he make it up? Not sure I understood what happened here :emoji_flushed:

Pegasus Pro rumor seems to have started by someone on the Letsrun.com forum. Like, only one or two people mentioned it at all. No pics, nothing. Then Ben literally ran with it like its real and put some random pics lol.

Pegasus Pro rumor seems to have started by someone on the Letsrun.com forum. Like, only one or two people mentioned it at all. No pics, nothing. Then Ben literally ran with it like its real and put some random pics lol.
Not even a registered person on letruns.. just some random person who commented “Pegasus Pro coming September” when someone started a forum about a replacement for his Pegasus turbo 2s

I left the swoosh a year ago so I haven’t heard anything about this shoe, don’t even know if it’s real.
AF55FF9D-3196-4475-B306-5EA795440804.jpeg

Last edited:
He was trying to be the first to show the Peg Pro but it blew up on him. I think he’s know it and won’t respond to the comments calling him out as getting this wrong.

Last edited:
Can't even imagine what it must have been like to run with those jackets on after sun up. A friend was on one of the TSP teams and said it was really, really hot, even at night.

I ran TSP three years ago, and it was exhilarating! My team had a little competition with two or three other teams going back and forth. It felt so good seeing a runner in the distance and catching up to them!

Back
Top Bottom