Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

I was into cars when I was a kid and I would always wonder if people thought that putting decals and stickers all over your car somehow made it faster???? LoL...

Again no disrespect but the BRS logo doesnt make them perform better....

Ill buy ANY Alphafly or any Next% in any color at the outlet as long as Its my size cause they perform which is kinda the point....
Sure. And I’ve decided to be pickier with the colorways because I don’t race that often.

Seems like a Pegasus on steroids and away from the usual mode.

But then again, it’s time for a refresh. This seems like a total overhaul though. Maybe a different shoe or a “pro”?

Sure. And I’ve decided to be pickier with the colorways because I don’t race that often.

Same here. I am also picky on colorways, because I cannot afford having multiple colorways. Not because of the budget, but I don't run high mile: 500-600 km per year. Hence, I only buy a new pair every year. So, it has to be a good pair -- usually I went with ORPJT edition, just to make sure nobody wearing same color when I go race 😁

ZF3 Based GOVRN Hybrids

Flyknit Zoom Fly 3 Set - GOVRN.png

ZF2 X ZF3 - Crimson
Zoom Fly 2 X Zoom Fly 3 - Crimson.png

FKR X ZF3 - Cheetos
Flyknit Racer X Zoom Fly 3 - Cheetos.png

FKR X ZF3 - Lucid Green
Flyknit Racer X Zoom Fly 3 - Lucid Green.png

LE1 X ZF3 - Gold Medal
LunarEpic X Zoom Fly 3 - Gold Medal.png

When’s the AF2 due to drop?

I am not picky when it comes to colors but the color way selection on NDC is more for the alphabet crowd

100. The Cheeto cw is my all time favorite FKR cw.

It looks like the Gyakusous are sitting pretty much everywhere! I hope we’ll see them on clearance for at least 50% off soon!

Last edited:
that doesn't look like the pegasus 39, and I haven't seen any indication that there actually is any new model called the pegasus pro

there is supposed to be an alphafly next% 2 next year, though
Could it be the Tempo 2?

A few new pickups arrived today. The team USA Aeroswift half tights and a volt tailwind cap. The half tights appear the same as the 2020 version as they don’t have any internal pockets like the 2021 version. I like that the swoosh is on the front as opposed to the sides on the regular Aeroswift version. I also ordered the team Kenya half tights so I’ll see how they compare when they arrive later this week.

I wear the tailwind caps on most runs so I was happy to grab the volt CW as it could help with visibility on morning runs.
49FE8E89-185C-47BD-B87A-4E950853C4F4.jpeg

A few new pickups arrived today. The team USA Aeroswift half tights and a volt tailwind cap. The half tights appear the same as the 2020 version as they don’t have any internal pockets like the 2021 version. I like that the swoosh is on the front as opposed to the sides on the regular Aeroswift version. I also ordered the team Kenya half tights so I’ll see how they compare when they arrive later this week.

I wear the tailwind caps on most runs so I was happy to grab the volt CW as it could help with visibility on morning runs.
49FE8E89-185C-47BD-B87A-4E950853C4F4.jpeg
I really wanted these but sold out in my size so quickly! They look 🔥

Back
Top Bottom