Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Hyper Royal/Deep Royal Blue/Black/White Zoomfly

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 35
Missed NDC again... SMH
Never knew the sizing was this difficult as well. If i'm an 11 in racers, would 11.5 be fine? Or should i get 12? Thanks.

PO

I really wish I could try these on in person.

Put in a bid on StockX and praying the 10.5 fits.

For reference, my sizing is:

10 - Vaporfly
10 - Air Max 1 Pinnacle
10/10.5 - Flyknit Trainer
10.5 - Flyknit Racer
10.5 - Air Max 1 Mesh
10.5 - Vapormax

I really wish I could try these on in person.

Put in a bid on StockX and praying the 10.5 fits.

For reference, my sizing is:

10 - Vaporfly
10 - Air Max 1 Pinnacle
10/10.5 - Flyknit Trainer
10.5 - Flyknit Racer
10.5 - Air Max 1 Mesh
10.5 - Vapormax

I'm a 10.5 in Racers and Trainers
10 in AM1's
10.5 in Vapormax's
10.5 in ZF's

I suggest going to an 11 with these. In one of my earlier posts i noted that my toes were hitting the wall. let me see if I can post a pic

please note, I'm wearing thin/dress socks, not my typical dri fit socks i would with runners

I'm a 10.5 in Racers and Trainers
10 in AM1's
10.5 in Vapormax's
10.5 in ZF's

I suggest going to an 11 with these. In one of my earlier posts i noted that my toes were hitting the wall. let me see if I can post a pic

please note, I'm wearing thin/dress socks, not my typical dri fit socks i would with runners

Wow, I'm almost never an 11 except in Huaraches. Have you worn Yeezy 350 V2 before? If so what size are you in those?

IMG_2795.JPG
IMG_2796.JPG
Pictures as promised. Warning, My feet aren't the greatest looking lol :rofl:

As you can see, my toes are definitely hitting the wall as my knuckles are protruding, which doesn't happen in any of my other shoes

Wow, I'm almost never an 11 except in Huaraches. Have you worn Yeezy 350 V2 before? If so what size are you in those?

Never owned a pair of yeezys. Always thought those things were hard to obtain so I never bothered

How'd you size with the regular ZFs? I had to go TTS (it was the only size), but I feel like I need to go +1/2 up to run in them comfortably.

I went TTS on the SPs and they fit fine. The upper doesnt stretch to fit like the VF or standard ZF but as for as space left in front of my toes, they are identical.

If you ordered your tts on the sp oreo, try wearing them with the thin nike dryfit socks. Also, the ripstop shower curtain material is more supple and stretchy than I thought initially. After a few wears, the shoes are roomier width wise

it seems to coincide with the the city's marathon so probably not, I think the LA marathon was in March and the all whites released much, much later

I went .5 size up on these zoom fly sp ... and they fit good I can see why people would choose a full size up as well .. I just can't see my self going tts on these personally , but I use Nike dri fit socks on the regular ...

Back
Top Bottom