Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

i dont even wear em hntil i get to wherever im running

i drive to the spot wearing recovery slides, put em on, run them off they for the slides again

I’m curious if these are legit. The next Invincible will be called the Vomero Plus so the Invincible 4 on the tongue is a little questionable.

Might be an early sample or a fake of an early sample. TBH I think the whole three lines pegasus, vomero, structure with the regular, plus, premium is a relatively recent idea Nike had. The Pegasus Plus having the Turbo branding on the outsole is proof.

It's pretty consistent with the upper styling doing a callback to the Air Max 97s (like the Peg Premium and the Vomero 18 having a similar upper design). I think the references to Air Maxes are cool but I miss the days when Nike design just went crazy with the newness. Like the Flyknit Racer. I'm still down for the new shoes coming out but Nike needs to truly innovate and not just reference old stuff.

i dont even wear em hntil i get to wherever im running

i drive to the spot wearing recovery slides, put em on, run them off they for the slides again
I still only wear them for races and that’s if I’m trying to PR. How do you wear those casually? Outside of the running community they look pretty goofy :lol:

Get humbled real quick when you see woman and older folks pass you like nothing :lol:

IMG_7677.jpeg

running Philly marathon, need to finalize a race shoe. Been training in the Endorphin Pro 3 and want something a hair softer.

Gonna come down to the af3, endorphin elite or metaspeed Paris

Back
Top Bottom