Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Had on UltraBoost's today, big Vapormax fan, tried these on for the first time at the Nike Outlet (the original blue color)...mahn they are REALLY comfy and springy.... loved them...

I guess the all black pair sold out.

It doesnt show the Zoom Fly when you type in the search bar but it's there. All sizes still available. in the triple black model.

Got my Bright Crimson VaporFly 4% from Pro Direct Running! My Blue Fox pair still has lots of life yet, but when those are ready to fade out, these will kick in.

Thanks again to @ryusho for linking this!

38416112416_e11c198615_b.jpg
I need these in my life!

did receive that, and noticed no different from the notification i received yesterday.

I tell you man, I get excited every time i see one of these notifications and think I got access to the Vaporfly 4%, only for it be a let down lol
I have the same experience every time. They've been playing around with the vaporfly in their database, because when I log into the Nike app, the first suggestion for me has been the ZF SP for a few weeks, but one day this past week it was the BC Vaporfly. Something must be happening soon...
I also need these in my life now - I'm signed up for the Redding Marathon in January. I wore the Hoka Clifton 3s last year when I ran it for the first time, and didn't strategize the race well enough, and bonked around mile 23, cramped up and ended up with a 3:37 when I wanted a 3:25. I was going to wear the og Cliftons this time around and try for 3:25, but am very curious as to how the VF might help even more.

copped em as well as soon as i saw the notification. If it wasnt for the yeezy drop, I wouldnt be looking on my phone. was it a random notification for select people?

copped em as well as soon as i saw the notification. If it wasnt for the yeezy drop, I wouldnt be looking on my phone. was it a random notification for select people?
Yeah. The reserves are always random. I saw the notification pop, didn’t know what it was but pulled that trigger with the quickness.

Yeah. The reserves are always random. I saw the notification pop, didn’t know what it was but pulled that trigger with the quickness.

I think it had something to do with the triple black zoom flys i just got a few days ago from NDC. The Nike loyalty finally came thru!

Bro I'm hype!!

I just hope they fit. I panicked and went TTS. Gonna cry if they don't fit lmao

Attachments

• IMG_4694.PNG
    IMG_4694.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 54
Reactions: PJS
They really run that snug?
My understanding is that they fit similar to the Zoom Fly SPs, maybe even a little tighter. With that said, I go TTS in the SPs and am OK with thin running or dress socks. However, other people on this thread do size up.

Anyone know when red 4% are dropping? Trying to get any 4% colorway at this point in a size 8. They run tts ?

My understanding is that they fit similar to the Zoom Fly SPs, maybe even a little tighter. With that said, I go TTS in the SPs and am OK with thin running or dress socks. However, other people on this thread do size up.
I might see if I can alter my order

Back
Top Bottom