Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Sucks that I had just purchased a $200 gift card to get the $50 card for free (RW offers that deal once a year for just a couple days) but I'm traveling and I don't have the cards with me - I could have effectively bought a pair for under $200 with the cards and code! But I'll definitely use the cards up sometime no problem.

^ from what I saw, it wasnt

scattered sizes with no 1/2 size in between

When I saw it this morning, it appeared to be a full size run. I saw several half sizes, 8-13, but only one or two left of most. 4+ of the big sizes. I was tempted to buy the other 11, but I haven't even tried them yet to know if I want another.

Was on the hunt for these. Not that it matters now but was it a full size run?

I looked right after it was posted and I saw every size but a 10.5 (8-13) and at least 3 pairs in every one of them. Most had 4+ Even saw the Wolf Grey pair (don’t know the proper nickname for them) in stock in a 10.5 (they had 3 pairs)

15113882208267486248462995509073.jpg

Just got these. May seem minor but I'm sending these back to nike

I got my true size (9.5)
Tried them on with no socks and they fit okay. I can see why some people would like to size up tho. I think some thin socks like thin no shows will be perfect tho

Attachments

• IMG_4732.JPG
    IMG_4732.JPG
    181.6 KB · Views: 9
SP Shanghai’s look like a problem.

Sorry to ask but should i size the same as my AM1/95/97 size or + .5 from those? Scared of heel slippage...

Strange looking down and seeing a swoosh after going three strips for the past 3 years...

9rUjBhPl.jpg

cant wait for my OW's to come in..may actually keep these to run in once the doc clears me for working out again =\

Back
Top Bottom