Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Are there any 4%s available anywhere in Vegas? Ill be there for a couple of weeks so I'm hoping to cop a few things I can't grab in store in Va.
I haven't heard anyone mention that they are available in LV. To be honest the 4% are really hard to come by so if you want them I suggest getting them anywhere you can i.e. online or brick and mortar.

Haha, screw it, #ntsweatpants aren't as bad as #ntdenim, hahaha. Yeah, I may go ahead and do that if I can!

Yeah, I have the same thing going on, too. Wasn't an issue for me when I tightened up the laces a bit more for the run though.
Firm believer in #ntjoggers :rofl:

Speaking of joggers my wife just got me a pair of Lulu lemon joggers. They are comfy as hell. The ultra boost/4%'s of joggers. Only thing is they were $108.

Speaking of joggers my wife just got me a pair of Lulu lemon joggers. They are comfy as hell. The ultra boost/4%'s of joggers. Only thing is they were $108.

Need to get those when they are on final sale (usually pants marked down to 88, 74, 60 etc)

5th run with the 4%, got a little adventurous and went on some dirt trails to see if the responsiveness felt the same on dirt/gravel and to see how the soles would hold up.
IMG_9023.JPG

IMG_9024.JPG

The off-road run was for about 1/2mile with moderate amounts of gravel and rocks, shoe still felt great but the wear on the Zoom X was surprising.

Anyone know if there's going to be a restock? I've been running marathons in asics for years since switching from Nike shox 8 years ago.. ready to give Nike another try!

Need to get those when they are on final sale (usually pants marked down to 88, 74, 60 etc)
If you know anyone who works in the fitness industry, they can join their "sweat collective" membership. It's free and gives 25% off all purchases in store and online.

5th run with the 4%, got a little adventurous and went on some dirt trails to see if the responsiveness felt the same on dirt/gravel and to see how the soles would hold up.
IMG_9023.JPG

IMG_9024.JPG

The off-road run was for about 1/2mile with moderate amounts of gravel and rocks, shoe still felt great but the wear on the Zoom X was surprising.

Damn, that took a beating, but I'm not surprised... you can tell just from the touch of it that the midsole's covering was gonna rip apart. The good thing is that it seems like it's just a layer of a shell. :wink:

Anyone know if there's going to be a restock? I've been running marathons in asics for years since switching from Nike shox 8 years ago.. ready to give Nike another try!

I think Eastbay's stocking up on the Ice Blue colorway on 8/28!

Damn, that took a beating, but I'm not surprised... you can tell just from the touch of it that the midsole's covering was gonna rip apart. The good thing is that it seems like it's just a layer of a shell. :wink:

I think Eastbay's stocking up on the Ice Blue colorway on 8/28!

Thanks! Hopefully the process in buying them aren't as cut throat as yeezys.. lol

This morning's run

85 miles recorded on the ZFs. Hoping to hit a 100mi this week. Really wish I could give the VF's a try.

IMG_2526.JPG

Just tried these shoes on and all i got to say is Wow! Nike on some next level. Thought the vapormax was the tech to compete with ultra boost, but i dont think it will. Need to do a test run later on.

This morning's run

85 miles recorded on the ZFs. Hoping to hit a 100mi this week. Really wish I could give the VF's a try.

IMG_2526.JPG

Damn, 100 miles a week?! You're a beast. I was running 40-60 a week training for my last race and I felt like dying. I can't even imagine 100.

Oh no, not per week. 100mi overall on the shoe lol

i run anywhere from 15-20mi per week.

This morning's run

IMG_2526.JPG

If you're looking for the Vaporfly you may want to give Philadelphia Runner's Center City location a call. Just walked by their store and they have the Vaporfly in the window. Not sure what sizes they have or if they do phone orders but may be worth a try if you're trying to track down a pair.

If you're looking for the Vaporfly you may want to give Philadelphia Runner's Center City location a call. Just walked by their store and they have the Vaporfly in the window. Not sure what sizes they have or if they do phone orders but may be worth a try if you're trying to track down a pair.
You the real MVP, just called and got a size 10 shipped to California. I appreciate it, super excited to give these a run!

You the real MVP, just called and got a size 10 shipped to California. I appreciate it, super excited to give these a run!

Good to hear. If you like the Zoom Fly, you will be blown away by the Vaporfly; however, for some reason it took me a couple of runs to really appreciate them.

Just tried these shoes on and all i got to say is Wow! Nike on some next level. Thought the vapormax was the tech to compete with ultra boost, but i dont think it will. Need to do a test run later on.

You are correct, Vapormax is not an answer to Boost. By design

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom