Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

zvf4%411-1.jpg

zvf4%411-2.jpg

zvf4%411-3.jpg

zvf4%411-4.jpg

zvf4%411-5.jpg

These are sweet! Can't wait to see more CWs. Especially with all the fall marathons approaching. Thanks TC!!!

Just ran 5 miles indoor. Light cushy easy run.

For those trying not to heel strike and that run indoors, raise the incline on the treadmill a bit. That helps

Update: Went for another run just now. Really a unique experience for me. I've never run in anything like these. The cushioning is the best I've ever personally experienced in a running shoe, but it still supportive. The upper breathes well. Good arch support. Fits TTS. All good over here, looking forward to more work in these.

Last edited:
looking for a women's 7 (so i guess men's 6) if anyone knows of any anywhere, holla.

edit: disregard. found on eastbay. 15% off and 2.5% ebates, so 206 bucks or so shipped.

Last edited:
Last edited:
What happens when Nike removes the product page from their site? Vaporfly 4% is gone.

It means it's gone for now. Usually if it stays up with the sold out message, it's likely there will be a restock soon. If they pull it, it's probably gone for a while (or until the next colorway)

With the exception of that EU site thats been posted, if anyone has any links or info to footsites or running shops where the VF 4% can be had in a 10 or 10.5, please post them.

regret returning my pair but had a situation at the time that has since been rectified. Now looking to get these.

With the exception of that EU site thats been posted, if anyone has any links or info to footsites or running shops where the VF 4% can be had in a 10 or 10.5, please post them.

regret returning my pair but had a situation at the time that has since been rectified. Now looking to get these.
try naperville and see if they do phone orders. and i know if you go back a few pages, there's another running store in chicago (?) that does phone orders.
or wait until 8/28, eastbay releasing the ice blue og colors (on their release calendar).

why not order from the EU site. I've ordered from them multiple times and I'm sure other in here have as well. Zero issues.

why not order from the EU site. I've ordered from them multiple times and I'm sure other in here have as well. Zero issues.

I've ordered from them no problem as well. Except their customer service support via email is non existent.

That being said, Eastbay has a 15% coupon code advertised on its site that doesn't expire until Sep 1. So if it can be applied to the drop on Aug 28, you can get these for 212 shipped (not including any ebates discounts available at that time, if any)

URLEB843 is the code

I've ordered from them no problem as well. Except their customer service support via email is non existent.

That being said, Eastbay has a 15% coupon code advertised on its site that doesn't expire until Sep 1. So if it can be applied to the drop on Aug 28, you can get these for 212 shipped (not including any ebates discounts available at that time, if any)

URLEB843 is the code
doubt eastbay will let u use codes on these especially on release day

doubt eastbay will let u use codes on these especially on release day

To second what vinyl said, shouldn't be a problem. And fwiw I used that code yesterday for a pair they had in size 6 (for wife). 212 shipped and then another 5 bucks discount from ebates so 207 all in

I have no issue with EU sites but the exchange rate doesnt work out for it to be similar in pricing.

To second what vinyl said, shouldn't be a problem. And fwiw I used that code yesterday for a pair they had in size 6 (for wife). 212 shipped and then another 5 bucks discount from ebates so 207 all in
but release day is different. they almost always slap exclusions

when they put back a few sizes later its different and they sometimes dont put exclusions on them

i certainly hope they dont put exclusions cuz i got a 20 percent off code

but release day is different. they almost always slap exclusions

when they put back a few sizes later its different and they sometimes dont put exclusions on them

i certainly hope they dont put exclusions cuz i got a 20 percent off code

I think you'll be ok. High margin item, plus it's a restock so customer service will hook you up in the event your code (or the 15% off one) don't work

Back
Top Bottom