Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

I hope TTS is the way to go with the Vaporstreet, Grabbed the Epic reacts yesterday and these today. Nike dropping too much good stuff lol

Tried them in-stores for the Vapor Street Flyknit Black, I'm a US 11.5.
Sadly they didn't have 11.5 or 12 for me to try, so i had to go for half size down at US 11
The flyknit material for this pair is very stretchy so it did fit me but it was snug. (Nike Sock Racer kind of feel)
The mid foot area is very narrow, and the shoe tongue feels very thin and delicate when i pull it open to fit my feet in.(Probably due to the half size down than my usual)
Overall, with the stretchy materials, TTS should be good, however i think you can go a half size up for more comfort as this fits like a sock.
The shoe itself is very light and very comfortable. Looks way cooler in person, definitely a attention grabbing shoe due to the Silhouette.
Had to pass on 11 cause i know i will tear a hole in it since its so tight, ordered at 12 online at a good price, so hopefully it fits perfect.

Hope it helps!

Last edited:
And if anyone would like to compare it with the Ultra Boost( i have a ultra boost 3.0).
With just walking around the store for a short period of time, i personally prefer this than the Ultra Boost 3.0, in terms of the lightness, the stream-lined Silhouette and the Foam( it feels more like walking on air).

appreciate the sizing advice, I feel more confident sizing up half
Exactly, I'm getting my pair hopefully on monday.
Looks like it's not moving off the shelves as quickly as i thought it would be, so i hope i can see how it fits for a half size up, if not by then i can still grab my TTS again.

yah, bodegas legit

and all websites so far are good to go

just read up on the return policy because I think bait has them as a final sale

yah, bodegas legit

and all websites so far are good to go

just read up on the return policy because I think bait has them as a final sale

Thanks rfx45 rfx45 . Trying to see what the masses think. No where near me has them so I can try on. I just don’t want to go through the hassle of returning if I have to.

I copped tts and half size up in the vapor streets. At least something good happened this AM. I was stuck on the spinning wheel on ADC for an hour..

**** me for caving... damn it.

Well... let's see if I end up liking them enough to keep 'em. They seem great on pictures, and I couldn't choose between the black and red colors, so I ended up getting both.

Last edited:
Yeah I almost bought the red Vapor Streets because they reminded me of my favorite Challenge Red Free Run 2s, but I'm holding off for the off white or olive pair.

91B33A82-60F8-43AC-A2F0-F3D5010B3968.jpeg
Wait there are three earth-toned cws?! I want the Khaki cw too!

Back
Top Bottom