Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

glad to see the all blacks didn't sell out but it looks like the reds are mostly gone (looks like there's still smaller sizes on bodega)

not sure if snkrs sold out of the blacks but I don't see it there anymore but the reds says sold out

my guess is the reds are more limited? much smaller number produced?

in which I hope the future releases would be more similar to the all blacks

Just thought I'd chime in since I got a chance to try these on today!

First of all, MOST DEFINITELY true to size. It was already mentioned earlier in the thread a few pages ago that TTS is the way to go, and although I noticed a bit of length, it's perfectly fine to go TTS. 1/2 size up is likely gonna be too big, and 1/2 size small (like mentioned earlier) is gonna be too small. As they are built for casual purposes, you don't want any of the other two unless that's the way you rock your shoes, of course.

The Epic Reacts (when I tried it on yesterday) likes to hug your feet in. The Vapor Street Flyknits likes to chill on top of your feet. One thing I really like about it when I tried it on is the ease of slip-on and slip-off... it's so easy and so smooth. That being said, you definitely DO NOT want to try running in them. I mean, you can... but I wouldn't highly recommend it. From a birds-eye view, there's no React foam supporting the sides contrary to the Epic Reacts. The React cushioning is cool. Feels really good on feet... I'm not gonna get into the whole responsiveness part of it since it's a casual shoe, 'cause let's face it... I'ma be simply walking in these. Do we need that extra bounce when we walk? ****, I mean unless we're chasing for the bus... or chasing after someone who stole our phone, or laptop, or groceries... or you running away from the cops... damn, this **** got dark real fast.

ANYWAY, yeah, nice great casual shoe. True to size, go with that. Slipping 'em on/off is awesome.

He’s so dumb like is he trying to build his channel off this whole shoe name/tech thing? He acts like he can’t rap his mind around it and people actually care like he’s made multiple videos saying the same dumb thing. Nike has never hid the tech or mislead people if you wanna know it’s not hard to look online and see...

Bodega shipped my Reds with delivery scheduled for today. Crazy. Will post some pics when they come in.

Crazy fast shipping, my pair from Nike will get here next week. Looking forward to those pics of the reds!

I wish nike would allow some order changes afterwards though, I have a few overnight shipping codes that can't really be applied to snkrs and before i just call or chat right after i place my order and they'd allow me to use it and get the shoes the next day.

These days they're just too stingy and strict just like with the discount codes restrictions.

1E284BFB-B550-4D13-BF88-E1B6E3F189BA.jpeg
DF59CEEA-936B-407D-9D1F-167E32074EFE.jpeg
88EA903B-D0CE-4C94-8C71-67B9B755E824.jpeg
1B30A339-0C63-4937-A888-1DB6528D6D12.jpeg

Unfortunately half size up for me (from my FKR size) didn’t work out. They’re too roomy on the inside and I have a good inch and then some from my toe to the tip of the shoe. I really like the knitting, super stretchy in the tongue. Nice and light with the bouncy foam in the sole. The heel is weird, like daggers protruding off the back. I like them though.

holy crap looks like you got a hot bell pepper in your hand instead of a shoe., what size is that and what size you wear?

Reactions: ARK
Haha the shape is certainly canoe-like. Pictured are size 10 but I normally wear a 9.5 in Flyknit Racers and Ultra Boost which I believe would fit perfect. Not sure why I made the impulse decision to go up half a size.

damn, hopefully my wide feet compensates for sizing up half

worse comes to worst i'll just wear bball elite socks with em :lol:

Haha definitely a weird shape. Thanks for the pics, almost makes me feel like half size down might work too. I went tts, can’t wait to get my pair next week

man bigevan23 bigevan23 nice shot.

are these really just for casual wearing or can actually run in these without my knees flaring up?

cause im about pull out my credit card and get me pair.

Back
Top Bottom