Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Since I don't think it's been posted anywhere, Canadian pricing for the Next% is $369.99. A local running shop received a few pairs, which is really surprising.

Can’t. Wait.

9B946AB8-BF22-4302-A49B-4665B746A554.png

The full 2019 Nike Zoom Series will be available for NikePlus members in select markets on June 13 then globally on July 11. Nike By You customization is available for each silhouette in the Zoom Series beginning July 8, featuring the option to personalize everything from color and graphics to laces and the height of the arch fit.

https://news.nike.com/news/pf6fa0d8...ike_&cjevent=e5f342a88c7511e9839300f50a240612

Checked the news post again, and they removed the Nike By You option. Perhaps it was a mistake or they're holding off on having exact dates for the iD options.

illustrayt illustrayt sorry wasn’t @tc1990 but here’s the post

super jealous man.

took these old guys for a spin. cant wait for the next percent. was supposed to rest today after cycling 65 miles yesterday but the track was empty after work ha.
D-_ORcBX4AEJvCc.jpg

The OG pair.

RW looks like best price out there (but release time always a crap shoot). Not sure if any coupon codes floating around but I’ll post if I figure one out

early access fee?

:lol:

i didnt even notice the price to be honest, i just wanted to see if i had access and then clicked off after the rejection

Welp... no NBY (for now) I guess :/

Now, I can’t wait to Thursday! Lol

The best ZF3 launch cws, IMO
via IG
4FAE3AF3-6BB5-4757-9DF7-77A1B0491FD9.jpeg

I’ll be copping the Green on launch, and I’ll eventually scoop up the WMN’s aqua cw at the outlets.

Back
Top Bottom