Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Greeman.jpg

Weren't these $275 in April? Why the $25 reduction?

just a heads up for those who were able to grab a pair back in April: I contacted customer support and while they didn't give me an expiration as to why the price changed (RW also has them listed at $250), they did give me a $25 refund.

just a heads up for those who were able to grab a pair back in April: I contacted customer support and while they didn't give me an expiration as to why the price changed (RW also has them listed at $250), they did give me a $25 refund.

Guessing they are just trying to see if they can get away with charging more for early access

Good deal. In that case I need my $50 once I can get through on chat.

Speaking of the NRC app, what are y’alls handles?

I’ve always been an off/on runner where I’ll go on a running binge then stop cold turkey. Seeing others adds a bit of motivation into the mix.

Getting back into it because gym times are a little bit harder to come by with a newborn. A lot easier for me to put her down, go out the door, run for an hour outside, and be home.

Plus it’s getting therapeutic. But we’ll see how long it lasts.

I see a lot of people at the park run while pushing strollers, not sure when it’s safe to bring a baby outside like that but it’s something to consider

I remember when we used to have those nt challenges through Nike and that was before there was even an app

I see a lot of people at the park run while pushing strollers, not sure when it’s safe to bring a baby outside like that but it’s something to consider

I remember when we used to have those nt challenges through Nike and that was before there was even an app

Lol days of the Nike+ band along with the attachment on the shoes. Then came the fuelband and now Apple Watch.

For those with the Next% already: how’s the fit compared to the Flyknit 4%? Did you stay with the same size or size up/down?

Best I could get was 15% off code. 2 different people told me that can't refund after 30 days. I guess something is better than nothing.

Anyone else get this via the NRC app?

9BF0ABAF-2441-46F1-90C8-D9352DC78DF4.jpeg

My code doesn’t expire until next month. Hopefully, I can use it on the ZF3s or the NEXT%s!

I'm sure it was mentioned, but I missed it.
Are the ZF3's TTS? I wear 11.5 in AJ1's, but size down to 11 in racers/trainers. Trying to figure out what size is best for me.

PO

Back
Top Bottom