Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

7B380E4B-0ACA-4624-A422-4ED392FEF94F.png
No but Coach Bennett is helping me find my focus, and that’s pretty much the same thing, right?

Hey, will there be a GR on nike for the vaporflys? No access here. Kith is instore, not sure if they'll be available come Saturday when I can go.

Hey, will there be a GR on nike for the vaporflys? No access here. Kith is instore, not sure if they'll be available come Saturday when I can go.

they'll be on ndc tomorrow and think most folks agree that they'll be widely available like the 4% FK. though I've got no clue how many pairs they plan to make available on the first day. imo, makes no sense for Nike to restrict units, especially given the whole IAAF issue with shoes needing to be readily available. I've actually wondered if this is why they rushed out some pairs for the London marathon? my bet is still on it simply being a marketing tactic, but would need someone with more industry insight to tell us why there was a random early drop.

Holy hell!!!

That’s a ton of miles.

this is part of the reason I'm such a big fan of using the Vaporfly for training. I feel like my recovery time and risk of injury are both much lower when I use them since as much as I like the turbo, I don't like going over 15 miles in them. But this is probably in part because I'm stuck to running on pavement and concrete. same for the epic, where I prefer to just use that as a recovery day shoe. use the vaporflys on wed (speed work) and my sat long run. out side of my drop down week every 4th week I run 7 days a week and don't think I could manage the mileage or frequency without having the vaporfly in my training rotation. especially since I didn't start running till after college.

with that much miles though you'd burn through a pair of VF a month

when it becomes eligible for sales then you better quadruple up on the VFs

definitely backwards thinking, I am sure if they said run 50miles to have a chance at early access, thousands would likely try and if you care about fitness you want that

the end of the day nike shows us they’re still about the money first

with that said we’re still gon be there with our face buried in the snkrs app at 7am on the dot :lol: on release

Copped some with the early access now looking to cop some aeroadapt pro combat. Hope everyone that wants them gets them tomorrow

What’s the likelihood of the zf3’s being in store tomorrow at Footlocker?

Idk about FTL instore but looks like they're dropping at FNL as well, hopefully there's plenty to go around online/instore! I will be purchasing on NDC in the morning to be safe and then stop by the NikeSF or the mall after work to check them out.

All 3 colorways look great on this model!
D_KUaGyW4AAJ8CC.jpg

D_KUapvXoAQEixD.jpg

Last edited:
A lot of reviews show the Vaporfly and the Zoom Flys as a speed shoe up to marathon mileage. My question is what is an adequate speed/pace to get full benefits? Some reviews state that if your not running a certain pace, these shoes probably aren’t for you.

Idk about FTL instore but looks like they're dropping at FNL as well, hopefully there's plenty to go around online/instore! I will be purchasing on NDC in the morning to be safe and then stop by the NikeSF or the mall after work to check them out.

All 3 colorways look great on this model!
D_KUaGyW4AAJ8CC.jpg

D_KUapvXoAQEixD.jpg

I’m in once they do a colorway where the swoosh is hard to see like on the Breaking 2s.

Are there only 3 colors of the ZF3 being released? I thought there were going to be 4, to include the blue one

Hi all! Anyone have an idea on how the ZF3 will fit? I usually wear 11.5, but for the zoom fly sp I had to go up to a 12.

Thanks for the help!

Back
Top Bottom