Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

nYc half is done....Boston is pushed down the road....NJ full is still on but I’m sure it’s just a matter of time before they pull the plug....

might be what turned out to be the nike zoom mmw4

1584040763970.png
Diggin this Sacai LD Waffle-looking on crack look!

As of this morning, the AlphaFly release date of 4/9 has been removed from DSG website. That could be for a myriad of reasons, but considering a ton of upcoming Nike's (Jordan's, mainly) have been postponed, it would not surprise me if this release is following suit.

Last edited:
they have fakes of almost everything, theres already bootlet superreps and i dont even think those are big sellers

however if you mean the off-center lacing, then thats normal for the vfn%

Non-AF-VF-ZF related but, has anyone tried out the Powerdots?

Powerdot.jpg

I went from the flat stick roller to the Roll8 then to the HyperVolt. Now, I'm considering this... $300 for the duo and extras with the promo. Ideally, I want to use these and the Hypervolt simultaneously if safe lol

Last edited:
Non-AF-VF-ZF related but, has anyone tried out the Powerdots?

Powerdot.jpg

I went from the flat stick roller to the Roll8 then to the HyperVolt. Now, I'm considering this... $300 for the duo and extras with the promo. Ideally, I want to use these and the Hypervolt simultaneously if safe lol

Never had a power dot, but I do have a Marc Pro. I think E stims work great, but for me what kept me from being consistent was the time it took just to setup. The wires always getting tangled, sometimes the pads not sticking so I would have to order new ones, and trying to put them on my back in hard to reach places. I use my hypervolt way more often, and I use a normatec damn near everyday. Of all recovery tools I would say the Normatec is my favorite.

Never had a power dot, but I do have a Marc Pro. I think E stims work great, but for me what kept me from being consistent was the time it took just to setup. The wires always getting tangled, sometimes the pads not sticking so I would have to order new ones, and trying to put them on my back in hard to reach places. I use my hypervolt way more often, and I use a normatec damn near everyday. Of all recovery tools I would say the Normatec is my favorite.
Hyperice just bought normatec

Copped a powerdot UNO to try out. If I like it, I’ll return it and copp the DUO. I also copped a generic TENS machine on amazon for $35 to compare.

Copped a powerdot UNO to try out. If I like it, I’ll return it and copp the DUO. I also copped a generic TENS machine on amazon for $35 to compare.

friend of mine raves about hers. i just don't have the mula to pay for it between the coach and running shoes haha. content with my hypervolt

Last edited:
friends of mine raves about hers. i just don't have the mula to pay for it between the coach and running shoes haha. content with my hypervolt

Curious. I never looked into getting a coach. I’ve coach myself since I started lol. Usually, how much would getting a coach cost?

Curious. I never looked into getting a coach. I’ve coach myself since I started lol. Usually, how much would getting a coach cost?

honestly depends on what exactly your looking for. some coaches hold weekly sessions in person and others are online only giving you plans weekly or monthly.

my coach charges 130 for a monthly plan with no communication or 200 for weekly adjustments to it while talking to him. some of the higher end coaches in nyc are around the same rate

Last edited:
honestly depends on what exactly your looking for. some coaches hold weekly sessions in person and others are online only giving your plans weekly or monthly.

my coach charges 130 for a monthly plan with no communication or 200 for weekly adjustments to it while talking to him. some of the higher end coaches in nyc are around the same rate

Will consider getting maybe a weekly one.

Since I'm not running today, I figured to shoot the swaps I received from the good people at GOVRN.

ZF1 X Free RN Motion (2017) / LunarEpic iD / Flyknit Racer
Flyknit X Zoom Fly Swaps - Neutral.png

And I think the thread title should be updated to breaking 2 something because all the shoes get talked about in here...

Back
Top Bottom