Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

My other planned design order:

Road Runner #BeepBeep
thumb-1920-434681.jpg

My ZoomX Dragonfly's came yesterday. Incase anyone was wondering, they DO NOT have a carbon plate like the Air Zoom Victory
onfoot.png

I hope they bring the By You option back! It was a glimmer of hope for having failed to snag the AlphaFly. Now to decide if I should send the Raw Kinetic VFN back cuz I was able to grab both of these:

1597791887816.png
GORGEOUS choices. I especially like the white ones...kind of kicking myself I didn't explore a lighter color option.

I initially thought Nike By You didn't allow returns, but when I read the fine print, I opened up my wallet and opted for these three:

download (1).JPEG
download (2).JPEG
download (8).JPEG

I got the same delay email for the OC of the VFN as well so it’s not just the AlphaFly that’s delayed, seems to be that CW in general. Probably why the other retailers got pushed back by a few weeks?

Got that email for both the next% and alphafly. next%s shipped yesterday and alphas just shipped.

Sorry if I missed it but when are the white jade pair of Alphafly next% hitting the UK Nike store? Missed out on the first colourway and really don’t want to miss this one.

190B6167-1285-4630-BEB1-DDAB4F812B05.jpeg
0EDC7E55-4A6C-4CE1-B0C6-5B46B230306F.jpeg

SF marathon jerking me around. I’m probably goin to chalk this up as an L.

But I’m hella juiced on my alphafly! I like “atomfly”material compare to the vaporfly. These pair work pretty well with my wide foot problems. My true size is 10 but I have been goin a half size up when it comes to alphafly and vaporfly.

Last edited:
Wow I can’t believe the San Fran marathon is charging to defer it, I’ve ran it a bunch of times and have always enjoyed it. I guess I got lucky by getting to defer the Oakland marathon to next year for free.

Came in today. Both size 10. (About thumbs width space, I dont like it too snug) Not hard to put on when you use both pull tabs. I dont notice the weight difference.
20200820_200835.jpg

lookikg good. Do you know how they compare to the zoom fly 3 sizing wise?

for those that purchased the tempo next % already, how are you guys liking them? and any preference between them or the zoom flys?

Back
Top Bottom