Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

The cheapest I've seen on ZF3 is $120 on either Jack Rabbit or NDC, but they are either sold out already, or Nike change its price back to normal price. NDC seems the only place that carry the olympic colorway for US.

Fresh in from NBY:

2F420C02-EAF1-4B88-B7C6-40627BA668F3.jpeg

AFs are in. Rode this am but was too excited not to go for a quick run in these. Super short 4 miles but 10 seconds off my fastest mile with VFN.

The midsole set up is on point. The pods and shape really push you off with lots of that zoom x bounce. But the stability is sooooo much better. Such an improvement over the VFN. I think it has a lot to do with the plate extending the width of the sole paired with the more resilient pods under the front. The upper is really breathable but otherwise I prefer vaporweave and the fit of the VFN. The arch seems to start further inside the foot than VFN and it’s not my favorite upper to try and lock down. The laces are money. They should come on every running shoe imo.

The outsole looks to be blown rubber. It almost feels like foam and has a light, squishy feel to it. It also won’t last long. It’s already started showing wear. It makes me really want the tempo for training.

919E4C32-3E86-4A3D-8A76-C0D6F4A69F0E.jpeg
4FA1068E-2C27-4B3B-934D-FF58A7B3053B.jpeg

My ZF3 upper X VFN hybrid idea didn’t work out. However, my other VFN swap did.

I thought this was a cool shot though! I really dislike the VFN VW upper... currently searching for a better fitting upper for the Green VFN sole...

527377EC-EBA3-44B4-83FD-56E00C10FF35.jpeg

put a lunarepic upper on them babies

That’s actually one of the main uppers I’ve been looking for! The Electric Green cw to be more specific. I actually have an all Black LunarEpic upper, but I don’t want it to look like the first AF cw lol.

I’m also looking for the Electric Green Flyknit Lunar1.

i should have stocked up on the lunarepics too, just a favorite of mine

wmted the oreo and bhm and blk/gry shield and volt shield and blue shield and red gyakusou and tan gyakusou... just all of ‘em

That’s actually one of the main uppers I’ve been looking for! The Electric Green cw to be more specific. I actually have an all Black LunarEpic upper, but I don’t want it to look like the first AF cw lol.

I’m also looking for the Electric Green Flyknit Lunar1.

What size do you need in the electric green lunar1? I have a DS pair

This was supposed to launch at London Marathon this year at NikeTown London. 3 months of work for nothing, thanks COVID-19

I hope you don't mind me asking, but what about these in particular took 3 months? And I'm being totally serious here -- as an outsider I really enjoy learning what goes on behind the scenes from a supply chain/manufacturing standpoint.

really wish there were other midsole options but now i might have to opt out for them flames :lol:

just weird that they dont offer the less colors with the flames than with the swoosh, at least make them even

Vaporfly Next NBY is available again

Thanks! Had a first responders discount as well as vouchers making this cost nothing - would like more options but needed a new pair to run in anyways - went the same size as my pegasus so hopefully that works out but I got Wider feet - the Vaporweave I was not a fan of so I ended up returning the original Volt Next% so hopefully these EM work out better.

8% cashback as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom