Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Wanted the White CW, but settled for Black. Probably makes sense for Fall anyway...

Easy checkout just now

1smartalec 1smartalec Yeah I also order 2 sizes just in case. Then I saw this
Screen Shot 2020-09-24 at 7.11.19 AM.png

I wanted to order two since I wanted to evaluate sizing, but couldn't get the other color I wanted. Hopefully my TTS works out!

PO

Finally! Excited to give these some burn. :pimp:
Wanted the white as well, but size ran out so opted for the black.

rfx45 rfx45 did the site ever allow you to order yet?

PO

I wanted to order two since I wanted to evaluate sizing, but couldn't get the other color I wanted. Hopefully my TTS works out!

PO

Based on reviews that I've seen most people were saying TTS. I read that the forefoot and toe may be a little snug, but the Flyknit upper will break in a little if it is.

If you have wide feet then maybe half size up would be the way to go though.

Based on reviews that I've seen most people were saying TTS. I read that the forefoot and toe may be a little snug, but the Flyknit upper will break in a little if it is.

If you have wide feet then maybe half size up would be the way to go though.

Interesting...

Recently it’s like Nike’s sizing system is skewed and not what it used to be/varies a lot from style or type of shoe.

In the VFFK 4% a 13 was perfect. I used to go 13 in all of my older Lunar Epics and Lunar Racers too.
In the Infinity React I initially went with 13, but the heel slip was crazy. Going half a size down to a 12.5 was the golden goose; almost at 800mi in them.

Interesting...

Recently it’s like Nike’s sizing system is skewed and not what it used to be/varies a lot from style or type of shoe.

In the VFFK 4% a 13 was perfect. I used to go 13 in all of my older Lunar Epics and Lunar Racers too.
In the Infinity React I initially went with 13, but the heel slip was crazy. Going half a size down to a 12.5 was the golden goose; almost at 800mi in them.

Same here. I run in a 12.5 for almost every Nike shoe (VF, Next%, AF, Turbo, ZFFK), but had to go with a 12 for the Infinity React. Even then I have to wear thicker socks and tie down a little tighter to secure the heel. I strike midfoot so it doesn't create a lot of issues except when walking in them.

Not feeling any of the Tempo colourways. If there is a good selection of colours, I may order a By You pair just to test them out.

BDBE4BD1-5392-4DD3-B080-898B6665CDD0.jpeg

wow guess you can do the mesh or flyknit upper for the IDs on the tempos.

ended up not copping today and think i’ll wait it out till you guys post your reviews/thoughts.

limited options on ID but think i may go that route instead of the GRs

F7063AEE-435D-49DE-A1D5-D34B53F513E9.jpeg

Last edited:
S sssstan IMO you cannot rely on everyone's reviews. I've read mixed reviews. The only way to find out for sure is to try them on yourself. I have a feeling I might end up returning them since I am not a fast tempo runner.

Finally! Excited to give these some burn. :pimp:
Wanted the white as well, but size ran out so opted for the black.

rfx45 rfx45 did the site ever allow you to order yet?

PO

nah, nike plays around too much

after 10min of refreshing, sizes finally started to come up and then i get this bs up til this very minute

bs.png

nah, nike plays around too much

after 10min of refreshing, sizes finally started to come up and then i get this bs up til this very minute

bs.png

That's the same error I got for the other colors. I correlated that with the size actually being sold out as I was able to add my size in the Black easy.

PO

The NBY options for the Tempo are better than the VFNs. You can actually change the midsole and outsole colors.

Not yet... playing with the options on an international NDC.

Too bad the VF1 upper isn’t an option. They do have the VFN upper though, which I’m not a fan of. The Flyknit option doesn’t look good in the color opts available either. I’m not too mad about missing out on the VFN NBYs now. I do like that the Tempos don’t have a completing Swoosh outline on the midsole.

Last edited:
S sssstan IMO you cannot rely on everyone's reviews. I've read mixed reviews. The only way to find out for sure is to try them on yourself. I have a feeling I might end up returning them since I am not a fast tempo runner.

What’s a fast tempo runner? Maybe I should cancel my order haha :emoji_disappointed_relieved::emoji_grimacing:

definitely don’t disagree with you at all, but it’s just so interesting to hear about a hyped nike running shoe that hasn’t received the typical positive feedback that we’re all used to

i’ll get around to trying them out eventually, but honestly hoping this can miraculously end up being like the zoom flys and go on super deep discounts

Back
Top Bottom