Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

iirc they dont if its linked through the forums buy last time i read that was probably at least 5 yrs ago

I mean if they don’t I can hit the copy button and watch it in the app. I don’t get the adds on here so I always want what’s best for them.

For what it's worth, if you're not mid-forefoot striking on those pods and putting something into the Tempos, they feel somewhat disjointed. They come alive for me at 7:30/mile pace and below and really make running faster feel easy. They're not as versatile as the Endorphin Speed but better than them at pace, I've found.
Yeah the air pods made me question my foot strike on every stride. They def were better at faster speeds but it was too much to think about while using them. Endorphin speeds are the best shoes so it’s a really hard comparison.

Yeah the air pods made me question my foot strike on every stride. They def were better at faster speeds but it was too much to think about while using them. Endorphin speeds are the best shoes so it’s a really hard comparison.
I think the Tempos work best at faster paces but they can work at any pace if you have a certain foot strike. I land on my forefoot and supinate so I land on the air bag with every strike. For me they feel good going at 5:30 a mile or 7:00 a mile. I recognize this isn’t the typical opinion but they just work for me.

I think the Tempos work best at faster paces but they can work at any pace if you have a certain foot strike. I land on my forefoot and supinate so I land on the air bag with every strike. For me they feel good going at 5:30 a mile or 7:00 a mile. I recognize this isn’t the typical opinion but they just work for me.

My gait changes depending on my pace. So for my runs that are 6:00 min/mi or below I’m always forefoot landing and the tempos/AFNs feel great. For recovery days I land more midfoot and have to swap to shoes with a “mid midsole” like the Saucony Endorphins or shifts.

Zoom Fly 4 - 1.png
Zoom Fly 4 - 2.png
Zoom Fly 4 - 3.png

via vimeo

I’m really happy they don’t have the jumbo swoosh... but now they’ve over compensated and gone with the mini swoosh.

that weird color blocking box on the heel is distracting.

Looks to be the same midsole as the ZF3 which is fine. The upper looks much more breathable which is a plus. Hopefully they release before or early in the summer.

Same sole, but that upper looks amazing to me! Plus, it’s mesh and Flyknit?! I’m more excited for these than the VFN2s!

so VF4 going to have an actual carbon plate? if not and its going to be a composite plate with react midsole, doesn't seem like much will be different aside from the upper changes

honestly disappointed, felt like the release of the invincible would have led to an updated VF line with a full zoomx midsole, but guess we'll either have to wait for the VF5 (assuming it doesnt get discontinued) or see what's in stored for a tempo next% 2

Looks like it’s taking cues from the Alphafly for the upper - heel and tongue tabs suggest it’ll be a tongue-less design. At first my AFN upper was hard to get into but now they’ve stretched out to perfection, so I’m looking forward to that.

you guys got to remember nikes cycles of design, they tend to use the midsole two years in a row and just make a change to the upper so it makes sense the zf3 and zf4 share the midsole

like vf didnt change its midsole til the vfn% which is technically the vf3?

I’m really happy they don’t have the jumbo swoosh... but now they’ve over compensated and gone with the mini swoosh.

that weird color blocking box on the heel is distracting.

The men's version has a JUMBO outlined Swoosh.

By the looks of it, I think these will be the most comfortable ZF upper of the entire ZF line. The ZF2 was previously my favorite followed by the ZF1.

Back
Top Bottom