Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Screenshot 2021-03-17 at 08.46.11.png

Mens new colourway dropped today in UK

Damn Invincibles are sitting pretty much everywhere and looks like a bunch of colors are on the way......Damn the runner in me wants to jump......but the cheap bastard in me is like nah for $180.....they will be in the outlets soon enough......damn dont know what to do.....

Damn Invincibles are sitting pretty much everywhere and looks like a bunch of colors are on the way......Damn the runner in me wants to jump......but the cheap bastard in me is like nah for $180.....they will be in the outlets soon enough......damn dont know what to do.....
They seem to be selling well...RW only has size 14 left for all 3 colorways. I've seen other stores with less than a FSR left too.

I paid $127 shipped from roadrunnersports. Will be here Saturday

tried them on at dicks.Def like a Nike ultra boost

I’m loving my pair. I’ll probably pick up another pair. Not sure if I want the black & red or black & white CW.

Mine arrived just in time for an easy 6 miles dodging icebergs and plowing through snow slop. They ran hot for me, even at 35°. Otherwise I was enjoying every stride in these. Grip was great on dry. Kinda meh on snow. Surprisingly stable. Love the ride, love the color, and can't wait to get out in them again.

PXL_20210318_000949244.jpg

They are damn wide though. They make the infinity 1 look normal and VFN% look like ice skates.

PXL_20210318_001626584.jpg

Last edited:
Mine arrived just in time for an easy 6 miles dodging icebergs and plowing through snow slop. They ran hot for me, even at 35°. Otherwise I was enjoying every stride in these. Grip was great on dry. Kinda meh on snow. Surprisingly stable. Love the ride, love the color, and can't wait to get out in them again.

PXL_20210318_000949244.jpg

They are damn wide though. They make the infinity 1 look normal and VFN% look like ice skates.

PXL_20210318_001626584.jpg
May I ask you where you got these plastic boxes? Looking good and size seems spot on

When Bo Kristensen Bo Kristensen said it runs hot, I just checked mine and realize it has inner booty on the toe area. I guess I'll find out if it's a good shoes to run on during summer time.

They run really hot. I 'm in the UK and got a pair on release day, i did 5 runs in them in roughly 8C and my feet were on fire. I've returned them but kinda regretting it as i can't find an equal pair for running easy days in. The cushioning is unreal but the weight and the heat really lets them down. There's so much excess padding on the upper and heel plus those laces must weight a ton and are so unnecessary. So much weight could be saved if those areas are addressed. Replacing the laces with a thinner lighter pair would be a good start...

When Bo Kristensen Bo Kristensen said it runs hot, I just checked mine and realize it has inner booty on the toe area. I guess I'll find out if it's a good shoes to run on during summer time.
I got the white pair anticipating they would feel toasty during the summer. They aren't that breathable. At least they won't absorb as much heat from the sun.

Few drawbacks for me after one month - but still a very solid choice in my rotation. Happy to discuss these negatives with you if you encountered the same.

Been noticing the same heel/ankle issue you talked about and have been using it only for runs less than 5 miles. That said, I'm noticing it less the more I run in it. Hopefully this continues!

Back
Top Bottom