Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Been noticing the same heel/ankle issue you talked about and have been using it only for runs less than 5 miles. That said, I'm noticing it less the more I run in it. Hopefully this continues!

Good if it goes away for you! For me it's a bit on and off. Overall I think it will strengthen the heel but it's good to be aware the ride triggers those muscles/joints differently.

Just saw the Nike App Summer preview...

I see myself scooping up multiples of these! Lol
9103F56D-5587-4892-8781-69089412038E.jpeg

where's the summer preview in the nike app? is it in the discover section?

yup discover section on the home page. scroll down to the "first access to summer" and when you hit explore youll be able to see whats going to be releasing next week

so far looks like the triple white will be a women's CW and nothing new for mens showing. hoping to get the same for mens eventually, but if not, luckily i can still fit in the women's size range

yup discover section on the home page. scroll down to the "first access to summer" and when you hit explore youll be able to see whats going to be releasing next week

so far looks like the triple white will be a women's CW and nothing new for mens showing. hoping to get the same for mens eventually, but if not, luckily i can still fit in the women's size range

what's the difference in fit you think between men and women's for Invincibles?

thanks. the men's colorway that's probably going to be the closest to that women's colorway is the one below

CT2228-102-1.jpg

what's the difference in fit you think between men and women's for Invincibles?

i don't think there's any difference in width for these, but typical nike conversion from men to womens size is 1.5

thanks. the men's colorway that's probably going to be the closest to that women's colorway is the one below

CT2228-102-1.jpg

i actually prefer this one more with the hit of color on there. seems like nike might be pumping out a good amount of CW for this shoe and discounts should be headed our way soon

Anyone ever have success on modifying an order outside of the initial 60 minute window? I ordered a pair of the invincibles last night in an 11.5 (my TTS), but would rather half size up to a 12.

First run out of the way in the Invincible this morning. Nike has made the closest thing to a moon boot in a running shoe out there. Endless bounce and cushion, super comfortable, but the weight is definitely noticeable. The profile of these is large, as the ZoomX sticks out from around the sides of the shoe. Feels like a great cruiser for easy to moderate efforts, and I could see this becoming a favorite for long runs as it's very protective. I'd say this feels like the running shoe the Ultraboost was always promised to be, but never delivered on.

I had a szM n it fit big asf. Exchanged it for a szS n fit better but the waist still big

One of the members a few pages back recommended sizing down which I did. I went with a S and I’m usually a M and those fit perfect.

The top fits TTS. I’m curious to see how the quality holds up over time due to the thinness of both products but I am happy thus far.

Got my pair of Invincibles I’m today too. Probably going to run in them on Sunday. If I like them I’d definitely cop some of the other colorways.

Also that Britt YouTube doesn’t Like the blue/red Next2 lol. I’m all over that pair.

Another way to access it is through your inbox within the Nike App. You should have received a message/notification with the preview. It looks like they added more stuff since the initial message.

Anybody seen any updates on when the women’s multicolor invincibles come out?

They just launched in the Nike App along with the Platinums!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom