Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

9442BEE7-DDF7-46DF-B5AB-369EEB32E5BB.jpeg

D39C72A3-CC27-4477-A1AC-D7CE8D129370.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks like the Vaporfly Next% 2 now is listed on NDC as $250. I guess they decided to bring the price up back to 250 instead of 225.

That EXETER cw is DOPE! But m not feeling that outsole either. TBH, the WMNs MC cw looks better to me. It’s actually my favorite INVC cw yet.

The cws that they’ve been pumping out for INVCs have been solid. They’re doing a better job with cws for the INVCs than the INF2s, IMO.

I say bring on all the colorways.....I finally found a replacement for my Lunar Epics....The amount of cushion on the Invincible's is top notch but they are not heavy like boats so I can still get great speed in them...

The longest run Ive done is 10 miles in them so far and I felt great.....

I love the AlphaFly and truth betold LOVE LOVE LOVE the Adizeo Adios Pro

But Im slightly tempted to try the Invincibles for my next half maybe even a full......

Damn cant wait for the outlets to be flooded with these things so I can go nuts.

Rest of world will have like 3 new cw of VFN before any drop here in the US. (minus the shock drop of the white release cw).

I thought I saw someone posted an article why US is seeing release delay. It said it has something to do with the backlog at US Ports. 🤷‍♂️
You can technically order any new colorway from Prodirect.
Speaking of US release, it seems the Jade colorway is scheduled for May 13 according to DSG.
Screen Shot 2021-04-26 at 7.17.16 AM.png

The Atomknit of my first pair of Alphafly tore during a run last week. I didn’t catch it on anything. It just seems to have tore from impac

I bought these at a local running shop so I can’t return them. Would Nike give me a voucher for this defect? The shoes have less than 100 miles on them.
A14CBCAE-4C0F-4AF1-8EA5-33075819EC15.jpeg

nike will for sure give you a voucher for them as long as you can prove you aint got a giant moth infestation in your house...

That EXETER cw is DOPE! But m not feeling that outsole either. TBH, the WMNs MC cw looks better to me. It’s actually my favorite INVC cw yet.

The cws that they’ve been pumping out for INVCs have been solid. They’re doing a better job with cws for the INVCs than the INF2s, IMO.
INF2 has same colors but way more so how?

Just my opinion. The colors used are the same/similar, but they’re applied differently.

As a whole sneaker as is (no mods / soleswaps), there aren’t any INF2s that I’d purchase even on discount. The INVCs has some that I’d actually purchase. Again just my preference and opinion.

Back
Top Bottom