Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

I was thinking they look more like an elite 9 & 10 replacement.

They do! I'll take it - the Elite 9 is my favorite shoe ever. I'm reserving my excitement until the weight is announced. They way Nike has been going, they'll probably weigh 10.6oz rather than ~8.0oz. :emoji_rolling_eyes:

I was thinking they look more like an elite 9 & 10 replacement.
The phots we’ve seen of the Streakfly are all of elite athletes running intervals on the track.

I don’t think these will be comparable to the Peg Turbo or the Zoom Elite which were trainers. I see these as the evolution of the Streak LT . I could be wrong, but I suspect these will be a workout and race shoe and not something you would use for training runs.

0AAC1124-7804-4408-B82F-DAEAB4ED6D84.jpeg

Tempted to buy the Mango or BRS VFN1 with the 20%, not sure if I should try the VFN2 before.
I tried the 1 once and it seemed fine with my Peg 2 Turbo size, a bit small but ok I think, not sure
But f the VFN2 is roomier maybe it’s better for me :D
Also, is it ridiculous to buy Vaporfly if my 42k goal is 3:40 ? I’m faster on the 10k though, 41 minutes.

VFN1 at 220€ or VFN2 at 250€ what do you think ?

Is the BRS version more limited than the Mango ?

Regarding the streakfly, it will be a shoe for 10k max ? Or you could (should) use it for a semi and a marathon ?

Too late for me to return my pair lol. Forgot about the return policy.

I won’t disagree with the soft ride. But I still have a pair of ER 1 that I prefer.

Returned my Invincibles too. Prefer the NB More v3 for my needs. But I'd grab that multi or Oreo pair if I can get my hands on them.

Back
Top Bottom