Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

What did we expect her/Nike to say?

But tbh no way you or anyone else involved never heard of it. We’ve all heard this story before but I guess we don’t know the real truth.

What did we expect her/Nike to say?

But tbh no way you or anyone else involved never heard of it. We’ve all heard this story before but I guess we don’t know the real truth.

Yeah, I wish she hadn’t denied knowledge. Even if she really didn’t know, she shouldn’t have said it. She lost credibility when there are already doubters. Who knows. At that level, 4% advantage may not be enough.

maybe i'm gullible but i find it hard to believe someone who refused to wear the dragonfly's last year because it was a unfair advantage would dope.

I'm with you. I truly don't believe she doped. All the facts don't support it. Also, if you are going to risk your career, why use such a mild steroid, and an oral version at that. I also believe her and her team not knowing nandrolone, as it's not typical for runners who are doping to use this specific anabolic steroid. I'll be shocked if this 4 year ban is upheld.

It’s reassuring that the “Moon” VFN 2s will be available at other non-Nike retailers!

They look good on feet!

99934EAF-C9D6-4A67-AF5C-FC91862ACB6E.jpeg

DE408F77-4050-43E1-AC70-38B898A52C83.jpeg

Last edited:
Notre shop has 30% off going on until Monday 6/21. It applies to AF and Invincible. Just add to the cart, and the discount is applied automatically.

Screen Shot 2021-06-16 at 9.24.45 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-16 at 9.25.23 AM.png

How’d y’all go about sizing for the AlphaFly and the Zoom Tempo?

I’ve gone…

+1/2: VF series / FuelCell TC1 / Endorphin Pro 1 / Brooks Hyperion Elite 2 / Zoom Fly 1

TTS: VFN%1 (blistered my toes) / ZF2 / ZF3 / Peg 33-38 / Peg Trail 36 / PTrail1-2

I’d probably recommend going into a shop and trying them on in different sizes if you can, we’ve all got different feet 😂 I went half a size down with the vf 2 and they fit me better than my vf 1 which is TTS , I’ll probably go half size down when I get another pair of alphaflys.
I do like my racing shoes a little snug tho

Last edited:
First went TTS with Alphafly (all VF +0,5), then noticed that I can feel big toe after a few miles. Went back to +0,5 and noticed that it was only very slightly bigger, but just about right. Shoe even looked a little SMALLER from outside. So no big risk that you will get an uncomfortably big shoe when sizing up.

Notre shop has 30% off going on until Monday 6/21. It applies to AF and Invincible. Just add to the cart, and the discount is applied automatically.

Sincere thanks on this. After running in the Volt, was very disappointed to have missed out on the launch colorway.

Screen Shot 2021-06-16 at 9.24.45 AM.png

Thanks, man. Picked up some Invincibles for the wife. She's eyed my pairs jealously for the past couple weeks after she tried mine on.

Back
Top Bottom