Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

wow

https://olympics.nbcsports.com/2021...pic-trials-doping-suspension-track-and-field/

Shelby Houlihan allowed to race at Olympic Trials if she’s appealing ban

Banned runner Shelby Houlihan is in the lineup and will be allowed to run at U.S. Olympic track and field trials while any appeals she files are pending.

Houlihan, the American record holder at 1500m and 5000m, is on the start list for Friday’s preliminaries in both events. Though that list was initially produced before word of her four-year doping ban went public, USA Track and Field said there were no plans to take her off.

“Given there is an active appeal process, USATF will allow any athletes to continue competing until the process is completed,” managing director of communications Susan Hazzard said.

Earlier this week, the Court of Arbitration for Sport upheld Houlihan’s four-year ban for testing positive for trace amounts of the performance enhancer nandrolone.

CU4111-101-1.jpg
CU4111-101-2.jpg
CU4111-101-3.jpg
CU4111-101-4.jpg
CU4111-101-5.jpg
CU4111-101-6.jpg
CU4111-101-7.jpg
CU4111-101-8.jpg

Notre shop has 30% off going on until Monday 6/21. It applies to AF and Invincible. Just add to the cart, and the discount is applied automatically.

Screen Shot 2021-06-16 at 9.24.45 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-16 at 9.25.23 AM.png
Thanks for the link. Can’t beat $126 shipped with no tax.
EF957A5C-B7CC-421F-B3C6-0E32A62247D9.jpeg

I'm with you. I truly don't believe she doped. All the facts don't support it. Also, if you are going to risk your career, why use such a mild steroid, and an oral version at that. I also believe her and her team not knowing nandrolone, as it's not typical for runners who are doping to use this specific anabolic steroid. I'll be shocked if this 4 year ban is upheld.
Her levels were double the limit needed to count as doping. Not trace amounts. They are saying she would have to eat 320 grams or more of pig organs to even be able to get that level from a burrito. She also ordered a beef burrito…

wow

https://olympics.nbcsports.com/2021...pic-trials-doping-suspension-track-and-field/

Shelby Houlihan allowed to race at Olympic Trials if she’s appealing ban

Banned runner Shelby Houlihan is in the lineup and will be allowed to run at U.S. Olympic track and field trials while any appeals she files are pending.

Houlihan, the American record holder at 1500m and 5000m, is on the start list for Friday’s preliminaries in both events. Though that list was initially produced before word of her four-year doping ban went public, USA Track and Field said there were no plans to take her off.

“Given there is an active appeal process, USATF will allow any athletes to continue competing until the process is completed,” managing director of communications Susan Hazzard said.

Earlier this week, the Court of Arbitration for Sport upheld Houlihan’s four-year ban for testing positive for trace amounts of the performance enhancer nandrolone.
That’s gonna get nicked also! Everyone is talking out about it.

Really debating pulling the trigger on those mango Alphaflys on Notre. $190 is a good deal.
Still have some DS green and mango Vaporfly Next's I was planning to use this marathon season but....

Last edited:
Can't believe the BTC lot haven't taken the advice of a lawyer or a page from Galen Rupp; JUST DOn't say anthing. Silence is key, and this outcry from them is making them look shady as.

Current social medial climate and expectations don't jive with burdens of proof and sound evidentiary legal counsel.

Always gotta be sayin' something.

Back
Top Bottom