Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

i wanna do the return of rundisney to wdw this nov and its villains themed
(also gives me an excuse to go visit wdw :lol: )

1625871234456.jpeg

When I look at the colorblocking of the VFN2, I can't help but think how similar it is to the XII.

With that said...

Playoff EM
VaporFly Next% 2 NBY - Playoff Alternate.png

Flu Game Alt
VaporFly Next% 2 NBY - Flu Alternate.png

Obsidian
VaporFly Next% 2 NBY - Obsidian.png
Blu Game

VaporFly Next% 2 NBY - Blue Game.png

Black/Pink
VaporFly Next% 2 NBY - Black Pink.png

Sunset

VaporFly Next% 2 NBY - Sunset B.png

Sunset B
VaporFly Next% 2 NBY - Sunset.png

CP3 Rookie
VaporFly Next% 2 NBY - Hornet.png

CP3 Alt
VaporFly Next% 2 NBY - CP3.png

If the NBYs had different midsole colors and outsole/traction colors, I'd go crazy. Since there aren't, my bank account is pretty relieved that I'll only be ordering four-five designs now LOL

Funny - I went 2:58 at Berlin 2019. That rain at the end caused my body temperature to drop so fast haha. I have a similar goal as you, except doing Chicago this year (and NYC for fun). Good luck!

I dodged the rain the whole race somehow. got a nice shower during the massage afterwards though haha. good luck to u also. i always cheer during nyc

Last edited:
@datrippleffect did you see the Boston kit Track Smith just announced? I typically race in Nike gear but am thinking about picking up this kit for Boston.

I usually buy the bq singlets (need a bib to buy them) and make my boston outfit around that. Seems like its just a general major collection this year so probably going to pass. Prefer aeroswift over the tracksmith material especially if it's going to be hot.

Messed around and made these. Don’t know if I will ever pull the trigger. Maybe if I had a discount code and it worked on the NBY pairs.
CD15DE36-463B-4709-961B-945E77E21BDB.jpeg
5C97164F-D44C-40BD-AFB1-9E0DF4CCD80E.jpeg
DB3A4CCB-C3B6-4FFB-98DB-7A3CF0A87704.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom