Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Love this new Alphafly 2 colorway

IMG_1120 copy.jpg

liking these black pairs too!

I was checking the sale section on the Nike app and found a great deal on the AF Next Nature. Excited to see how these feel.
026CF522-13E0-479C-B31F-5BDB8099121D.png
How did you get these? They have been showing up as “sold out” for the last few weeks. I checked again here today in the APP and same thing… “sold out”

How did you get these? They have been showing up as “sold out” for the last few weeks. I checked again here today in the APP and same thing… “sold out”
I think it was just good timing. There was only one size and apparently one pair in stock. Once I ordered it was showing sold out.

I was always interested in the AF Nature but not for the retail price. The performance reviews haven’t been great so they may end up being returned but I like the fact that they are supposed to be a little firmer than the regular AF.

UNDSed the Black/White Roshe Sherpa X ZOOMX Invincible Run Hybrids (by GOVRN) for work today

E5D77101-795A-4A7C-9A1F-0704BCC73BAA.jpeg

COZY AF. I want to get more crafted!

Pretty sure that’s not 12 hours in the midsole but 12 minute. Probably Kipchoges 5km time from the world champs when he beat KB and Hicham El Guerrouj. Also the CW looks to be a throw back to the old Nike Marathon flats like Meb and Paula used to wear

the colorway is the spikes he wore in that race

Anyone no the difference between the older Streakfly and the new Streakfly “premium”. Minus the $10 up-charge. Is it just Nike being Nike? 😂

Anyone no the difference between the older Streakfly and the new Streakfly “premium”. Minus the $10 up-charge. Is it just Nike being Nike? 😂
The shoe should be the same. They just charge a little more for this CW. It’s interesting that they have an increase in price for this CW in the Streakfly and Zoom Fly 5 but the VF Next in this CW is the standard $250 price.

Last edited:
If I recall, the Invincible 3 should come out around February 2023. I am skeptical about the less padding ankle collar. Never been a fan since it has tendency to rub off my ankle. I guess that's the trade off for less weight. Still will give it a try when they come out.

If I recall, the Invincible 3 should come out around February 2023. I am skeptical about the less padding ankle collar. Never been a fan since it has tendency to rub off my ankle. I guess that's the trade off for less weight. Still will give it a try when they come out.
It's my understanding that the INV3 doesn't weight less than the previous ones. Maybe it has more foam, maybe it's more thick rubber in the outsole. But weight it's nearly the same. I also thought we were going to see 20-30grams less but hell no.

About release, Filitti said that it's March. I heard February too.

Back
Top Bottom