Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

That upper is what looks better and what has me interested. Glad to hear it's like the Streakfly. I hate the "techknit" feel from the previous edition. Only way to get flyknit was on NBY and I try to cop these on discounts. $250 for a shoe to beat is just a little too rich for my tastes.

showing up as coming soon, Nike eu
08257516-BA31-41EC-A91B-60E31F285243.jpeg

FB34D2E1-C013-457F-97DF-EC450CE05349.jpeg

Does anyone have a links for those in USA site? I couldn’t find it anywhere. Maybe it’s not even up yet idk. Thanks in advance

Looks like a spaceship. I like it.

I wonder why, I don’t even know the USA release date but I definitely want to grab them.
Not sure either to be honest they usually leave them on coming soon until they drop, heard they’re releasing today in Europe and 7/03/23 everywhere else

Edit* also heard potentially 16th of march for USA

Last edited:
Not sure either to be honest they usually leave them on coming soon until they drop, heard they’re releasing today in Europe and 7/03/23 everywhere else
I'll keep an eye out. I only bought the 1st gen when I had a 20% birthday coupon. But I am tempted to pay full retail for the 3rd gen.

Vaporfly 3’s just dropped but weirdly you can’t find them on new shoes section

Put in style code DX7957-100 and they should pop up
thank you for that!!

I just tried again, and they are on the app but they're not listed in the 'running shoes' section strangely... but does come up for me when I search for 'all shoes' and sort it.

Have a friend trying to buy as well, DX7957-100 is pulling nothing up on NDC

is there a direct link?

Back
Top Bottom